110 mil sp newbro

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

1 Like

If you are looking to jump into the deep end and learn how to be excellent in PvP, come give us a look.

1 Like

Eve mail sent o7

1 Like

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Still looking!

AFKing while watching the AT and going through some in-game emails!

1 Like

Hey @Sane_Skywalker

If you’re wanting to do Nullsec as well as trying out some Lowsec stuff and you want to PVP, I think that my corp Mecha Enterprises Fleet would be the perfect fit for you.

We’re part of the Federation Uprising alliance, a multi-timezone Gallente Militia alliance that holds Nullsec sovereignty in Cloud Ring and specializes in PVP action of all time. We’re a very casual alliance with close to no activity requirements and we know that Real Life is always more important than EVE. We’ve lived in our home system, Fliet, for years now, even before Federation Uprising as an alliance was formed, and we’ve owned our Nullsec regions for close to a year now and we are one of the dominant PVP forces in both regions. We have leadership that works closely together and is very active and side by side with our regular members, in fleets and FCing. There are fleets happening 24/7 in all timezones, so you will never be wanting for content.

Your current skill set is perfect for us as well. We use Tech 2 Logi all the time as well as Retributions, Harpys, etc. We also do Blops fleets on a regular basis. In addition to this, we have a strong capital force, and are always looking at expanded it.

There is so much ISK to be made with us, from exploration to moon mining, from faction warfare level 4 missions (to which I may add can make you mad cash) to carrier ratting in nullsec, from PI to mining anomalies, almost anything you can think of is available with us.

Check out our links below if you’re interested in joining, and feel free to join our Discord for further information or if you have any questions.

If you prefer a more intimate nullsec experience outside the blob give us a look.

1 Like

:diamonds: image :diamonds:

Click on the pictures
:diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: image :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds:

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Wormhole Access with infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

feel free to hit us up if interested

1 Like

Hello @Sane_Skywalker,

If you get a chance, come take a closer look at what and who we are…

We have Corporations that match any play style related to WH Space.

Hope to see you in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

1 Like

Late night at work. Still training! Still touching base with a few folks! Back up!

1 Like

Dropping a line.
http://www.carefactor.org/

1 Like

o/ & welcome back to Eve !

If the AT brought you back to Eve, you should take a look to low sec pvp. The plex mechanism of Faction Warfare make small gang pvp relevant in this type of warfare. Each of the contested system have those plex which are basically pvp arenas.

For ISK making, FW missioning can be the most lucrative, even if dangerous, activity you can find in New Eden.

Don’t hesitate to drop by our public channel if you have any questions !

Full add can be found here :

1 Like

hi @Sane_Skywalker

guess the Alliance i am in could be interessting for you
all spaces possible
all time active

contact me or lookup my alliance and join our public channel

JuuR

1 Like

Hello Sane

Team Americas [YANKS] would like to have you. We are an older USTZ pvp corp that has been inactive for about 10 years as a corp, but we are ramping back up now. Hit us up in channel Yanks in game if you would like to know more. We can jump on comms and see if we are a fit.

1 Like

Hello,

Your skills and experiance will we very usefull to us.
We will provide you with great content.

1 Like

Hey if you’re looking for and easy going corp. Then Unified Variations. We are a null sec. based corp in NRDS space. No drama and no forced called to arms. So if your interested in joining a friendly corp. Hit me or Juon Rin up in game or send us a mail.

1 Like

Hey mate.
We may be a fit for you. Contact us in game.

With respect Aiden

Hey dude, you may want to check out The Ruckus.

We’re pretty small atm, but we’re growing pretty steadily. Our main focus right now is Blopsing and Nano small gang stuff. We have a really good blops crew(former PL/Honorable Third Party), and right now it’s a matter of building up critical mass to be able to hunt bigger targets.

So you’ll get a chance to use your Panther.

You’ll also be 100% needed. It really matters if you bring your Panther/DPS/whatever. When we Jump on something, everyone plays a critical role. You’ll need to fly your own ship and work towards making good split-second decisions. A lot of that comes from experience, I know I’m still learning a lot.

If that sounds good, feel free to jump in our discord:

KB

Eve jobs post

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.