111mil sp Pilot Looking for Nullsec/Low Sec PVP Corp

111mil sp pvp pilot looking for null and or low sec pvp.

I am most active between 23:30 - 0300 Weekdays. Weekends vary greatly

Flies almost all sub caps t1/t2. Flies legion for t3-c.

Capitals: Flies minmatar and amarr, dreads and carriers. T-2 Siege, T-2 Fighters

Have a cyno alt, flies sub cap logi. Currently training into a fax.

Zkillboard link: https://zkillboard.com/character/1701814523/

gotta place for you come to this discord https://discord.gg/bnfYa7

if you have sometime id love to chat and see if you’d be interested in joining our other pvp pilots.

in game its pimps masterson masteson

HI Merc452, I hope your doing well toady. I would like to go ahead and share with you what my corp offers to its pvp players.

1. We offer sign on bonuses to corp members who stick around for the long term in the form of plex or isk. Corporation Tenure Rewards Guidelines
  2. Daily alliance level PvP Securtiy, Roams, and War fleets
  3. Free replacement pvp ships for active members.
  4. We pay you for every PvP kill or assist you make and also for flying in alliance fleet ops! - Bounty Program and SRP and Fleet Payment Guidelines
  5. Additional corp SRP pay out on top of alliance SRP for any losses that occur while in alliance mining or pvp fleets.
  6. Finally Fly when you want to and dock when you don’t there are no requirements for attending fleets / ops.

If you would like to know more message or mail Rockius or Greenhorns in game and we will get back with you ASAP.

Perfect for us man

1 Like

UDIE is recruiting :slight_smile:

Thank you all for posting your offers. I have just joined with a corp so please consider this post closed.

We could always use a little more gravitas. TZ’s match up, that’s a win right away. Help us build something then we goto the next level. Cheers!

o/ m8 lets have a chat we are recruiting https://www.dragon-corp.space on discord or ingame Dragon. Recruiting Members

We have the same prime time! Rusted and Rejuvenated [RRUST] is now recruiting for null sec PvP

Hey Merc!

If you are interested in trying the wormhole life instead MCAV is absolutely recruiting! The beauty of WH space is the fact that we get to dip our toes into every corner of eve for sweet sweet pvp. Lots of good isk making opportunities in home too!

I’ll link you to one of our forum posts and you can see if anything piques your interest. If you have any questions you can certainly join or public chat, ‘mcav-public’, or you can message me in game. Good luck on your corp hunt!

Fusion Enterprises is a well-established, multi-focused corp since 2006. It has a rich alliance history but does not lose sight of its primary focus of providing access to game content for mature players, with corporate and alliance level goals for industrial and PvP characters alike. We have access to multiple 0.0 systems with excellent security status which means you can enjoy mining, PI, PVE & PVP in a low stress environment.

What we are offering:

Mature leadership/ Mature corp
Real-life comes first policy
Experienced Corp mates to help you
Access to 0.0 Systems
No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
In corp JF service
Forums
Mumble / discord
PVP for learning and not having to feel like you need to be perfect.
Rewards for Fleet attendance
Now Part of TEST alliance, Corp Mineral/Ore purchase Scheme
Good Pi planets, with low tax

What we are looking for:
We Are looking for players in all time-zones
Active people willing to participate in Ops covering Mining ops/PVE and PVP
Well rounded skillsets. We want you to be able to maximize isk making opportunities and capable of participating in fleets when able.
Mature Team players
Participate when possible
Must be willing to assist in home Defence
publicfusen for a chat, or https://fusen.co.uk for our website!!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.