A little about myself:
- 117m SP character, but haven’t played in approx. 3 years.
- 26 y/o, can be busy at times. Life comes first and all.
- Previously been very PVE focused. With some PVP experience.
- Have an interest getting back into Incursions, perhaps.
- Fly almost all sub-capitals with T2 fits, so can easily adapt to doctrines.
- PVP: Preferably small/medium gang, but we’ll see.
- PVE: A method of being able to make ISK between PVP periods, previously run missions/incursions.
- Have a working mic and headset for TS3/other voice comms.
- A friendly, helpful environment. Like I said, I haven’t played in a long time and may require some help.
- EU timezone
- Haven’t tried wormholes, but could be tempted
I will not/don’t want:
- Sov warfare. Do not want. From what I remember it’s just CTA and structure bashing.
- Piracy. As this is my only account, logistics and travel could become difficult. Whilst I do not mind the odd scuffle in low sec, life there is not on my wish list.
- “You must get x kills per month” or “you must take part in x operations per month”. Whilst I realise that managing a corporation is difficult and you seek activity, real life comes first as far as I’m concerned.
- A bunch of people sat on Teamspeak etc comparing e-peens, chatting trash and generally circle jerking.
API key and interviews available upon request.