Greetings Tenacious Testers!
Team Five 0 have some more changes coming to you in our next release. We’d highly appreciate it if anyone interested in the changes please go try them out on our test server Singularity, let us know what you think and submit bug reports for any problems that occur.
As we explained in our recent Dev Blog, the Moon Analysis window has received a face-lift in preparation for the revamped moon mining that will arrive this winter.
- The top section of the window now displays the remaining time for each of your probes with the moon they are attempting to scan. If you have missed the moon entirely then the destination column will show as “Unknown”, clearly indicating that a new probe will need to be launched to obtain the correct results.
- The lower section displays the compositions of the moons once the scans complete in a more modern and aesthetically pleasing format.
- A copy to clipboard button has been added to allow you to copy the data out of the game for later use.
- Tweaks are being made to both the survey probes and launchers, more details to follow.
- When deploying an Upwell Structure, the lights that indicate the undocking lanes will now be shown in the blue/red hologram, to make orienting the structure easier.
- Corporate insurance is now available in Upwell Structures, and can be done through the normal method (Placing a ship in a corp hangar and using the right click options.)
- Anyone who has the ability to take control of a structure can now add fuel to the structures fuel bay (Note: They still cannot remove fuel without the appropriate corporate role).
- This release will also include significant changes to Structure Guided Void Bombs as well as some other structure weapon tweaks. These changes are detailed in our latest Dev Blog.
- The “Unfit Weapons” and “Clear Weapon Group” message windows are now suppressible.
- There’s now a confirmation box when closing the compose mail window.
- The “Unplug Implant” confirmation window now includes the name of the implant you are unplugging.
CCP Lebowski for Team Five 0