Greetings Intrepid Capsuleers,
Team Five 0 have some more changes coming to you in our next release. We’d highly appreciate it if anyone interested in the changes please go try them out on our test server Singularity, let us know what you think and submit bug reports for any problems that occur.
Strategic Cruisers have recieved multiple changes including a reduction in subsystems and a balance pass. The basics of these changes are summarized in this dev blog, further discussion can be found here. More information on near final stats and bonuses will be posted soon, check back here for a link.
- All existing Strategic Cruisers have been converted to the (hopefully) best/least inconvenient possible new configuration. An equivalent 5th subsystem will be placed in the ships cargohold.
Note: Numbers of slots may have changed, modules may be offline and cargoholds may be overloaded. We remind all capsuleers to move any strategic cruisers to a safe place on patch day to avoid any issues.
- Strategic Cruisers can now unfit rigs without destroying them.
- Strategic Cruisers now have a dedicated subsystem bay.
Current Known Issues:
- Bonuses and stats are not implemented/final in some cases.
- Blueprints for updated subsystems are not completed.
Further backend work on corp offices has been completed, bringing them more in line with the way their counterparts in stations function behind the scenes. Functionally this should have limited effect to users, other than the following
- The contents of a Corp office in an Upwell Structure will now become impounded when the office is removed. The impounded items can be retrieved by re-renting an office in the same location, or moving the items into asset safety if available.
EDIT (23rd June) - My colleague CCP The Funk has responded below to concerns surrounding the visuals of Strategic Cruisers after this patch.
CCP Lebowski for Team Five