120m SP 2008 vet and 80m alt looking for Null Sec PVP

Just looking to get back into EVE after a 3 year hiatus. Mostly looking to get into PvP (not much past experience). Will also rat/mine for ISKies. PvP is main priority.

RL shift work and new baby so activity can be up and down.

2 Likes

sent you a mail in game

Hello Yuri, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hi Yuri,

Welcome back.

From what you wrote i think MORTS can be a good option for you.

If you dont mind feel free to read our recruitment post and get an idea of what is it we are doing.

If its null sov you are looking for i strongly recommend Mass corp who are one of the main corps in pandemic horde in terms of results and activity:)

cheers
prim

Comply or Die .

You are cordially invited to come and have a chat with us , you wont want to leave i promise

@Yuri_Smirnoff

I read your post and think our group suits you and what you are after. Please give our post a read and see what you think. Here

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Hey Yuri, welcome back to eve - and congrats on the little one :smiley:

It sounds like our corp, UMAH, are would be a good fit for you.

We are a null corp based out in Syndicate, a mixture of indy, pve and pvp players spread across EU/US/Aus time zones. We are a fairly small corp in a phase of expansion, but are well established in our space and playing a very active role in our alliance. It sounds like you’re looking to get into PvP while maintaining a steady income - fortunatly there are plenty of income streams to get stuck into in our space. PvE wise we have access to level 4 missions, burner missions and plenty of space for combat anomalies + exploration in our region and the surrounding area. We also have a pretty great industry infrastructure set up across our space, a large BPO library, offer plenty of moon mining (including several R64 moons), a corp buyback programme, and most importantly an active and engaged membership who are here to help :slight_smile: We have a small base in WH space, if you want to dabble in that, too.

PvP-wise we have lots of opportunities, roams, gate camps and drop etc., including CTA’s which we encourage all our members to join in with. There are lots of experianced pilots to help out learning the ropes PvP-wise, and pilots with connections to other alliances who actively get us involved in larger pvp roams etc. from time to time.

In terms of our membership, we are mainly adults – many with families – and we’re not interested in drama; with that in mind our only real rules are:

i) no smack talk, racism, toxic behaviour etc. - we are all here to chill out and have fun flying pretend spaceships, at the end of the day :slight_smile:
ii) real life comes first, always. That is the principle at the core of our corp - it sounds like that is somthing you are on board with.

If you decided you did want to join, our alliance has a programme for ordering construction of ships, modules, ammo etc. within our region. We also offer a JF service to highsec, if you need help transporting stuff in/out of our region.

If you like the sound of what you hear, then the best way to reach out is to join our public channel - UMAH_Pub. If not, I hope you find what you’re looking for!

o7

Hey man. I’m from HVYCC a 0.0 null sec corp, and apart of LEGACY coalition.

We offer the following PVP types:

• Small Gang
  • BLops
  • CAP fights
  • Large fleet fights

We also have prime ratting space in querious.

If you’re interested read more about us: [US/EU][New Player Friendly] HVYCC. 0.0 Corporation. PVP|PVE|Miners Welcome! LEGACY Coalition

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.