135m SP Character looking for PvE Corp

Hi there,

I’ve been around Eve for a long time, but have been on/off as far as activity goes. I’ve been comfortable living and operating in lowsec, nullsec, and WH. I’ve been primarily PvP focused, with PvE providing the fuel/isk for the PvP activities. I have enjoyed this very much, but have come to realize that I no longer have the ability to commit as much time to the game as is required to really do well in nullsec and WH.

What am I looking for? An established PvE Corp. Activities that interest me:

• Abyssal Sites
  • Trig Invasions
  • Pirate Forward Operating Bases
  • Mission Running
  • Combat Anomaly and Signature Sites
  • …and there are probably “combat related” activities I don’t even know about!

(That being said, occasional PvP would be appreciated as well. Heck, even blowing up some structures every now and then.)

I’m a pretty chill guy. US timezone. Can fly more or less all pvp-related ships (with the exception of Titans and Gallente capitals). Just looking to hang out with some fun people, doing various PvE activities and see where it leads.

Thanks!

F for a noble PvP pilot

Ha ha, thanks. Who knows? I may still return to PvP. There’s always that itch! :grin:

Well if you want to log in USTZ and get dank kills, check us out.

In wormholes you really only need to PvE 1-3 hours per week to fund yourself. Hell, PI is enough for most.

Thanks, I’ll keep it in mind.

Wer not focused on pve but we stil do quite a bit of it if your intereste.

Join us in game at “Brigade Public” if you are still looking for a corporation

Space Brigade PvE Recruiting

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

Thanks for the posts so far! Taking them into consideration.

We have a home here for you to do what you want to do in eve come have a chat for more info here is our ad

Please mail me ingame if you are intersted in moving into a pocket system with excellent services and ‘optional pvp’ in the neighbouring lowsec systems. Your experience would be a great addition to our indi/pve sister-alliance

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.