145m SP pilot looking

Looking for more small/medium gang content.
Low sec or null sec is fine. prefer a smaller alliance if its null.
I really only play meaningful hours on weekends but will log in during the week for fleets if i can make it.

Late pacific USTZ mainly.
Have a T2 siege dread ALT.

Hi,

If Wh space interests you, take a look at us :

Phantoms arm could be for you.
we have Zero fleet requirement despite being in null, our goals exist purely in pvp small gang as we don’t want fights to turn to n+1 instead preferring to bring a fight people want to engage and can beat with good playing if they out play us.

come give us a look if you’d be inserted come speak to us on discord Saamtiuul Azkaan Yamakivaal Rymata

Come join us at The Order of Omerta. We do small gang pvp, indy, mining and fw. We have hs and ls we operate and are looking at null as well.

We got a solid group who enjoy logging in and flying together and having fun.

The Order of Omerta come join us and we’ll chat and see if we’re a fit.

Fly dangerous o7

You might like Swamp Panthers. We are mostly Late USTZ pacific during the week, are one of the lead corps in a small alliance, and our late night adventures are usually 3-6 man fleets. Have a look at our killboard and hit me up in game, if you’re interested… P.S. We are mostly older guys into discussions of philosophy and science and life, not snarking up local chat.

You Are Welcome With Us :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello JARHEAD285,

Your eagerness for small to medium gang content immediately caught our attention. In Cryptopia, wormhole PvP typically manifests in exactly that style – small to mid-gang engagements, making every pilot’s role crucial and every skirmish an adrenaline rush.

While our primary playground is the labyrinth of wormhole space, we have access to a wormhole with a lowsec static. This ensures we’re not too far from the heart-pounding lowsec and occasional nullsec engagements, depending on what Bob gives us.

We might diverge slightly from the traditional low/nullsec corps you had in mind, but the unique combination of wormhole and lowsec action we offer could be an exciting change of pace. And, if you’re willing to embark on this journey, we’d be more than happy to welcome you aboard.

Curious? Let’s delve deeper. Join us in our Discord [CYPTA] Cryptopia for a friendly chat and see if our stars align for some unforgettable PvP escapades.

Fly with precision and passion,

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia

Hi there,

Give us a look we are a growing Corp and we can offer a lot of different pvp options and solid home space for isk making if you need it.

still looking.

Hi Jarhead,

we are operating out of pochven and we are a small and independent pvp alliance.

I wont lie, our US tz is not our greatest strenght but we want and we are growing slowly with the goal of having a well established wing.

for that we are looking for pilots that likes a good challange and want to be part of something “different”

if you want to know more just have a look at our vid below

feel free to join our discord as well for a chit chat

cheers
prim

bumpy

Hey mate! I came across your add. I feel like youd be a great fit in my corp.

My corporation is Agartha Forgeries. We are an AU/US tz corporation with a chillaxed pvp first attitude. Frankly we dont really give too many fucks about what we loose so long as we arent ret***** (bad word sensored). The fun comes first, and because we arent trash at least 1% of the time we get dank killmails too.

And if you need to make isk we have several r64s both corporation and alliance owned with minimal tax rates. So a perfect place to bait!

We are down with triumvirate in wicked creek right now. So if this sort of thing interests you, hop into my discord and say hi https://discord.gg/hbwUfa2mSV

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative ✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people ✪ US/EU TZ ✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities. ✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP. ✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services ✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s ✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-

✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle) ✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old ✪ Omega Account ✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement ✪ Full ESI on All Characters ✪ No Drama ✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE. If you want to know more Join us on Discord

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.