147mill char looking for a new home

Greets

for all you TLDR peeps: Lookin for a place that offers fleets(and I would want to FC) around my time of Right after downtime(2hrs) or 00:00 eve give or take an hour)

For the rest of you. . .

Been in this game off and on since 05. I have one account with one char(this one) and a Jita alt. I do not Fly Capitals. Sorry but spending 4+ hours in TIDI is NOT my thing. It took me Many a year to figure out twhat I really like to do in Eve is fly around with a group of mates and do schuff. I was in the Imperium through Get off my Lawn from 2018 till a month ago. I averaged about 10 fleets a month during that time but the majority of my fleets were around 0600 eve as I worked 2nd shift. Well in June/July I got a promotion and now I work on dayshift. Some of my time is at home some of my time is at the office(not perm, but might be) Anyhoo the High Command and I in Lawn had a falling out. They are a nice group of people(just like the imperium) but we couldn’t settle our differences and I left.

Looking for a Corp who are ACTIVE Right after Downtime or Around 00:00 Evetime.

I figured out that i love. . . Love. . . LOVE Fc’n So if you already have too many FC’s you need not reply.

I don’t do Capitals, but I will Be in those slog TIDI Fests with sub caps. Just don’t expect me to be there 4+ hours. I have a Family, A Life and a Mortgage.

when I work from home, you can expect to see me Damn near Every day ready to do something Right after downtime, though two hours is my limit as I need to prepare for work after that.

If i work from the office, you will mainly see me after Downtime on Saturdays with 2 or 3 appearances around 00:00 evetime throughout the week.

Any Questions, PM me or shoot me a reply.

Hello Darquies,

Out of curiosity, do you have any interest in WH space?

Regardless of your falling out we may be able to offer you a home :slight_smile:

Hey Darquies,

Check us out at Into the Ether. We like to PvP and looking for more peeps interested in FCing.

You can also message me on Discord: Justin Starr STARR#8251

Check us out. We are a low-sec PVP corporation that pews around your time zone. We would like more fc’s! Most of us are working professionals and have families. We play casually but focus on pewing when we can.

I’d love to invite you but that’s a rough TZ. Good luck though, I hope you find a good corp.

MOWAT (Men of Wealth and Taste) is in need of an FC but we have just returned to the game. The corp. is very small and we are working on recruitment. Come see me on Discord and lets chat before you make a decision please.

Not goonswarm they have a weird social thing i wouldnt do that ph is great for vets and newbros alike.

First off, thankyou all for replying!

Currently on my break so I’ll try to answer all your questions if I can.

It all depends on your activity around my gaming time. Lets talk.

I been in the Imperium for Quite a while. And right now I believe they have too many FC’s than they do members. If i could get the fleets, I would have no problem joining up with another corp/alliance in the Imperium. But I know first hand how it is. But thankyou for posting.

I’ll hit ya up on discord

Lets talk. I’ll drop in your discord sometime after work (5:15ish Chicago time or CST)

I’ll drop in and see if we can talk sometime tonight :slight_smile:

bump, haven’t made a decision yet. don’t wanna jump first and then ask questions later

1 Like

We can actually offer FC positions. FW best place to FC and do small gang roams

Hey there! If you are looking for a corp that allows you to experience all that eve has to offer look no further <3 - give us a look!

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams. We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored.

You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.
come join our discord to chat and see if we are fit for you REPZ

FREGE is now recruiting Give us a gander 17yr EVE community Opens Recruitment. Be a part of EVE history. FREGE was featured in EON Magazine 1st edition - #3 by bodycollecter

…

Hey bro why not comenover to Imperium Technologies. We love to have you you fit in great over here. Very laid back atmosphere and chill community close knit also. Hit me up let talk this over.

Hi there m8

I represent The morgue. a small and independent pvp alliance that operates from Pochven and venal and currently i do need an FC to take out fleets on the US timezone and help me grow that wing.

we focus in just having fun and keep out game as simple we can since our time is very limited and we simple dont have the luxury of wasting our time ingame:)

If you want to know more have a look at our banner with some reasons to why you should consider us

If you want to speak with us feel free to join our discord server below

Take care
cheers
prim

1 Like

Hey DS, been a while man, I’m running a Coalition right now with the boys, tight group, TZ’s are about what you’re looking for, you’d have the most luck around the 0000 EVE Time mark though, growing slowly as you can expect a new Coalition is.

Hit me up via Discord some time, even if it’s not for recruitment purposes, we should catch up man.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tel-megiddo-coalition-looking-for-corporations-alliances-individuals-must-be-weird-active-to-apply/367082/56

We have an AUSTZ group in our alliance,
Lots of people in our mostly EUTZ alliance seem to have pretty lax work schedules so I often see pings when I’m trying to work and on weekends there is activity around downtime as well.

Just a little bit about us, we are originally a corp that was founded with a bunch guys together looking for something different and to do on our own, we’ve got a long past after going on our own with being in many different alliances in different coalitions throughout New Eden. We’ve got veteran EVE pilots dating from late 2003 and 2005. Recently approximately a year ago (two years now) we made the decision to change our lifestyle and after 10 years of living in null-sec, we moved into a wormhole. Currently, we stay in a C2 with nullsec and C5 statics, we are a very chill and laid back corporation where we have daily PVP going on, if you are not PVP focused/oriented then this is not the corporation for you. At the moment we have players spread across all timezones, AU/EU and US timezones.

For more information here’s our corp killboard: Killboard

Below is a link to a reddit post to our recent eviction defense where multiple groups tried to evict us. Through team effort with a dozen other WH groups coming to support us we managed to defend our home. You can have a read for deeper understanding of our group.

reddit

r/Eve - WH Fortizar Final timer - FC’s AAR (200b+ killed)

187 votes and 87 comments so far on Reddit

Hello !

I am currently in a corporation called : Holy Hunters who lives in C5-C5 which gives great Small gang PvP and good ISK making opportunities. That said, we’re a PVP focused corporation which we use most of our time scanning or rolling for content.

We’re all US time zone, looking to grow up that time zone. We love to take fights, even if we are being outnumbered. We are a social group of people who play other games as well.

Our corp’s goal is to grow large enough to take all fights and defend smaller WH corporation from evictions. If that sounds interesting, here is a discord link :