150m sp looking for a new home

Hello Adriana, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null, which lends itself well to small-gang PvP and skirmishes. No capitals but I think we have everything else you might be interested in.

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. While not at the development level you’re probably used to, if you want to help a corp from the ground up, we’d be happy to have ya. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hi,

I wonder if Tainted Dragons might be of interest to you - was going to mail you in-game and noticed you had 1-day history on this pilot so opted not too. But in short, we live in low-sec, do production and such but pvp is a key part of that. You need to isk to lose ships right?!

Access too alliance and coalition fleets and ops - dreads, supers, titans all that good stuff.

Leaderships comes from a varied background including null, low and wormhole space. We have a lot of experience and just recently decided to open up to public recruitment.

I think we meet all your specified requirements and would love to talk some more, see if we can be a good fit. Further information in the post below.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/the-industrial-back-bone-for-scumbags-low-sec-production-pvp-blackops-etc-eu-us-timezones/296632/2

Hiya mate, our corp is looking for new members all the time.

We have opportunities for nullsec ratting, industrial and daily opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.

We are part of the Eternal Requiem alliance which is a member of the Legacy Coalition residing in the region of Impass.

We have a fantastic core membership but are looking to you to join our corp and continue our growth and our more experienced members will be more than happy to help you out if needed.

What we offer:

• Daily opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.
  • Plenty of industrial opportunity with an abundance of ores, moons & PI for your industrial needs.
  • Safe pocket in nullsec with huge isk making opportunities (ratting, mining and PI).
  • Relaxed atmosphere where real life comes first, always.
  • Active and experienced leadership.
  • Hauling and jump freighter service.

Join us in Discord: https://discord.gg/jq69HSj
Join our in-game chat: Fields of Elysium. Pub
Killboard: Elysium. | Corporation | zKillboard

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

join our in game channel Redux. Public.

Give us a shout

Thanks guys, some interesting options here and by mail too. I am investigating.

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We are a PvP focused corporation which operates as a tight knit tactical combat group. Using our in-house doctrines we aim to enable our members to increase their combat capabilities whilst also providing a fun environment to play in.

We expect applicants to show similar ambitions.

SHADOW CARTEL

We are a member of Shadow Cartel alliance based in Essence region.

PVP CONTENT

We take the view that PvP can take place anywhere so place no limits on where we find content. With our extensive WH system and recon group we are able to find rich content areas throughout Eve including low sec, null sec and WH space.

SMALL TO MEDIUM FLEETS

Small to medium fleets generally are just more rewarding. You become an integral part of your fleet and actually play a part in its success to a much larger degree. This provides a greater thrill and sense of achievement.

NO EMPIRE BUILDING OR BLUE DONUT

No Mandatory fleets bashing citadels or waiting on timers ending in blueballs.
No Blob fleets with tidi where pilots are just F1 pushers.
No Being part of the blue donut where 50% of the map is blue.

WHY US

• Experienced and stable leadership
  • Tight-knit friendly community
  • Small to medium sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
  • Great corp and alliance FCs
  • Experienced and helpful combat pilots
  • No drama

WE OFFER

• Frequent PvP fleets
  • A community focused on teamwork
  • Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
  • Corp fleets including nano roams, wormhole hunting, blops and sniper camps
  • Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need it
  • FC Program

REQUIREMENTS

• Team player
  • Voice comms (Teamspeak)
  • Discord, Slack
  • EU Timezone
  • Self sufficient

KILLBOARD STATS

Yamagata Syndicate Killboard

CONTACTS

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

gigX Approvedspace Kendarr Approved

Still looking so some more information,
No this is not my main character, I’m sneaky like that.
I was playing in 2009 and have done lots of different things.
I’d far rather be happy than right any day.

What’s going on man. So heres the deal, as a corp we are doing pretty well. We are I’m RC and have tons of content, and we do tons of stuff on our own as a corp. We have a roadmap we are following to accomplish some plans, and we are all experienced enough to do it. Lot of us have been playing 10 years or more. Casual yet serious. Family and life is first and all that.

That’s all I got dude. Join us and come have fun and be as serious or laid back as you feel is right. Either way we got plenty for you to do

that’s some name!

1 Like

Hey dude check us out over at WEF. A bit of everything, very active US/EU, and epic dudes! War Eagle Fleet - Unlimited Null Life - Fraternity EN - Highly Active PvP-based Corp - #15 by Gideon_Golgothus

You know where you wanna be :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: haha.
J/k … really hope you find a good match, even if you wont find any better home then UMAH <3 hehe.

//Ravvzor

Haha yessir. Means only people willing to enjoy my company come join me lol!

I did both! Look forward to chatting with you!

Come chat with me in discord I think you will fit in well with us.
Just ask for Rori

Hi Adriana,

If you are still looking for a new home please make sure to check us out.

Iam responsible for a new stablished Thera wing within the corp. This wing will focus purely in small/midsize pvp and Thera will be our home.

From there we will do everything from hunting blingy targets in WH-space, Ess pvp, nano roams, camps and more.

Our corp being part of Pandemic horde you will also have access to other type of pvp if you like and ofc have space where you can make the iskies you need to fund your pvp.

So with us you will have a broad pvp experience and atm get the chance to get involve in the war against goons in delve.

that being said please have a look at our recruitment post for more info.

Other than that just good luck finding a home and see you in space

cheers
prim

Heya mate,

Are you still looking for a corp or have you found something?

hi @Adriana_Einstein

looks like we can be a new home for you

JuuR

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.