150mill SP looking for a Home

Hello,

I am looking for a home. I am a experienced pvper, Looking for a well established null corp, decently sized. I prefer small/medium size corp roam fleets most, but do enjoy the occasional large Sov Blocks fights. Id like to get into a corp that actively hangs out and Pew Pews together, Best ship is Friend Ship. I also prefer to win in those fights lol, so skill is definitely somewhat needed. Prefer Late USTZ but am generally pretty flexible as a work night shifts.

Thanks in advance for your offers.

1 Like

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you.

Hey Libo Wang! I know your post was about joining a nullesc group, but Mouth Trumpet Cavalry would love to have you join us in WH space! We are a glorious and strong C5 WH corp. Masters of nano fleets! Wielders of Heavy Armor! Distributors of Void S through our Enyo fleets that strike terror in to our enemies! Fear not for your isk, for Wormhole space has the best isk making for any skill level. MCAV is truly a paradise that all should wish to experience.

Join mcav-public channel in game, or convo Tugen or Avardos Avaleiria to find out more. Join us! You will thank yourself for it.

hello ,
come have a chat with us if you fancy coming out to nullsec and getting involved in the war to end all wars!

o7 please take a look at our post below if you have any questions join “Prayers Public Church” ingame

Hey man come check us maybe you will like us?

Still considering options thanks

mail sent ingame

Check us out.

I like to think we a close knit group of guys. Small gang and large fleets we have.

Hey Wang check us out. We live in NPC null.

https://discord.gg/kmMmDBt

We are a sovnull pvp focused corporation. We prefer medium to small gang pvp. Stop by and have a chat I think we might be a good fit for you.

Hello, check us out maybe

Howdy! o/

We are the indy arm of a pvp alliance with some of the more active fcs calling our corp home, while keeping members and the corp at the top of the killer boards each month for the alliance! Corp and alliance is active at all times throughout the day. Big war takes up most of the pvp action, but we still get quite a few small gang roams going out.

Just click your ruby slippers and check out what we can offer! o7

@Libo_Wang

yea … i guess i can help you with that

contact me ingame

JuuR

Hey Lobi,

The best ship is friendship for sure.
The boys and i would be glad to chat it up and see if you’d like to join the merry band of scoundrels we call out corp!

Take a look at ISMON mate - Island Monkeys - Small Gang PvP with all the Fun (C3/NS EU TZ) - and hit us up.

as you have flexible time to play i add our corp recruiment letter as bellow.

Pvp corp Eclipse Pulsar is seeking veteran pvp pilots

Are you tired of big blue donuts with 10% tidi-fests when all you really want is to enjoy the game?

Would you rather like to go roaming with like minded people and experienced FCs to break through the enemy frontlines instead of CTA or structure bashing fleets on a daily basis?

Forming for hours only to shoot a single structure that does not even shoot back is not your playstyle?

If you answered “yes” on one or more of these questions, the answer for you might be

Eclipse Pulsar!

Who we are?
Eclipse Pulsar has a long standing history as an established PVP corporation since 2013. We are an international null sec corp and part of the Trigger Happy alliance living in Tribute. We are right at the front door to enemy territory. Plenty of targets and a great place for pvp.

What we’re looking for:

-Full ESI
-Dread alt
-Working microphone
-Active on Discord
-Team focused player
-At least minimum 40 mil sp

What we offer:

-Small / mid sized fleets
-Corp TS with cheerful people
-Rich nullsec space
-Flying cool stuff
-Jump Freighter logistics
-Tight–knit team
-Close to rich pvp areas
-Super and Rorqual kills

Our Killboard:

zkillboard.com

Eclipse Pulsar | Corporation

Eclipse Pulsar: 69,406 ships destroyed and 9,203 ships lost.

Some of our recorded fights:

Real life comes first.

Like everyone we have our own private life and don’t want to spend all our time in a space game. Family is very important and we are completely understanding of your priorities.

If this sounds interesting to you and you want to know more feel free to poke one of our recruiters:

Discord or in-game channel: “Eclipse Pulsar HQ”what is yout timezone ? If EU then we got something for you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.