161M+ SP looking for a new home

Been playing this game off and on for the past 10 years. I originally started this character for pvp purposes but over the years have done pve aswell. I’m looking for a specialized pvp corp, preferably small-med gang size, or I would go for a pve corp for incursions/mission running. The corp must have a mature player base 25+. Here is a link to my skills https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Healthwarning

Feel free to contact me in-game as well. Fly safe

Health

1 Like

Sounds like we’re what you’re after.

Small gang PvP group, constantly fighting outnumbered in role-based PvP. Lots of multiboxing as well! Outside of that, small to large level brawls and blops. Most of our guys are 100-200m PvP veterans with multiple characters and a solid PvP history.

Group PvE in C5 wormhole sites.

Should come try us out man, we live up in tribute(nullsec) with no blues and no friends. We fight daily and could use the extra pilots like you. You will not go around bored thats for sure :slight_smile:

The alliance of Forsaken Empire is looking to bolster our ranks with our main corp being The Envoys.

The Envoys are a PvP focused corp located in null-sec https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98594528/

We mostly do small Gang fleets but we would love to grow into medium size Fleets. Our little family has formed of Veterans and newer players alike and we can teach you everything you Can or Want to know in and around New Eden. We are mainly USTZ but have a few friends from EUTZ or AUTZ. Right now we are holding a great pocket with lots of potential for isk making, lots of moons and a good amount of systems to rat.

What we do :

• Currently, we are holding down a small pocket as a temp base and looking to make it our permanent home
  • We do lots of kitchen sink roaming and at times full small fleet roams mainly including lokis, nightmares and such
  • Constantly improve and become better at the game and be able to fight larger groups by out-piloting them
  • We teach those that are newer to the game and will help you fly, make isk, and become comfortable with the game

What we’re looking for:

• Being active right now is the most important thing
  • We need people that can be semi dependant as well and help us with defending structures and entosis timers
  • Preferably have around 40+ million SP to fly what’s needed
  • Renters for our systems if you would like. If you decide to rent we have moons and great ratting available.
  • Another very important thing is that we want people to join who actually enjoy the game. Having fun is the only way you’re going to want to improve and play more, and we would love to make that happen!

We are very open to new players and teaching the right dedicated person as long as you are willing to commit. We are just expecting to grow and be able to push forward into other systems and take control of our constellation! If interested reply on here or PM my discord it’s Jeevz#0335

Hi @Healthwarning
I think you would be a good fit in FUN inc!
Small gang nullsec pvp for mature ppl!
We are developing a good community so why not come and fly with us??

FUN Inc. - Putting the fun back into EVE

Suggest found a corp with similar minded players, doesn’t have to be solely PVP, and then join one or more ROAM fleets that run in EVE, most are open to anyone from any corp.

You get the support of good corp members and all the PVP without getting your corp WarDec’d.

ROAM fleets range from frigates to cruiser, and the odd BS one.

As noted above FUN Inc. - Putting the fun back into EVE is a good ROAM group.

1 Like

Bokbok @Healthwarning,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and Late EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

Grimm Hounds has been defrosted after some yrs and is back at it. We are in need of new blood to add to the ranks, Please check out or ad and if your interested come have a chat with me.

Get paid for pvp. Build in the best indy structures New Eden has to offer. Make ISK, get rich, get kills, FIGHT GOONS, have FUN! Talk to us on our Running with Wolves [.PACK] discord: https://discord.gg/Gk79xWU

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.