Looking for potential new home (105mSP PVP/Useful alts) Edit-EU TZ only

As topic says i am looking for a potential new home looking for more small/medium gang stuffs where every pilot knows what they are doing and can do it well. I am not looking for nullsec blobs with F1 Monkeys who cant follow simple instructions

I have 105million SP fully pvp focused can fly pretty much anything.

+2 Dread alts (T1/T2)
+Super alt
+Fully self sufficient and sitting on enough isk to buy dreads/super/any mainline ships.

If you truly want that, you’re going to need to leave nullsec. Even the entirely PvP focused blocs are the same ■■■■■■■■, which is why we left about a year ago.

Check us out if you’re interested in making the leap. Those dread alts would make juicy 1-2B/hr farmhole toons, plenty to fund plenty of armor brawls like this.

Shoot me a mail

Would love to hear from you man!

o/ Nutty Gavster!

Federation of Freedom Fighters here (F-OFF) here to give a shoutout. We are a PvP corp currently just escaped Blue Donut Hell ourselves and now reside in Vale of the Silent. Needless to say, you’ll never see Ti-Di out here ever.

We are looking for more good pilots as we work on our small gang group. We do run a few smaller fleets daily and roams to go out, however these are all on small scale, and will rarely breach 60-80 when we fight larger groups or V0LTA. We are both close to Horde/PanFam space, lowsec, and other nullsec entities within 12 jumps of our home.

While we are not going to drop caps on every engagement like most blocs, we aren’t afraid to do so either, so we can make use of the cap alts as well. We like to think of ourselves as F2 Monkeys, as we usually saved F1 keybind for the gate jump hotkey. I joke, when we fleet, our pilots are usually on the ball and we appreciate any person with a brain that can special snowflake for us and snag slow kids from opposing groups or identify targets of opportunity.

We offer a murderhobo attitude, friendly and chatty people on comms, dank memes and shitty jokes alike. All we ask is you enjoy your time. We are open to new experiences and we could use new people for our small gang group.

If you would be interested in checking us out, you can find us in our in-game channel is F-OFF NOW, https://discord.gg/NpZYgmY or you can also PM me directly on Discord TempestofChaos#1696.

Fly Dangerous Sir,

-TempestofChaos
F-OFF Pilot and Subdirector of Shenanigans

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We are a PvP focussed corporation which operates as a tight knit tactical combat group. Using our in-house doctrines we aim to enable our members to increase their combat capabilities while also having fun. We expect applicants to show similar ambitions.

TRIGGER HAPPY

We are a member of The Trigger Happy alliance based in the Tribute region

The founding corps of Trigger Happy where unhappy with the current null-sec landscape and big bloc warfare. As such took the risk to form an alliance to play the game the way we want to play it, not how null-sec blocs want us to play it.

Not aiming to be the next big blob or the next big empire, Trigger Happy are aiming to make eve enjoyable, fun and to ensure our members can sustain themselves ISK wise in between PvP. We are currently seeking pilots who just want to play eve with a primary focus on PvP over PvE.

SMALL TO MEDIUM FLEETS

Small to medium fleets generally are just more rewarding. You become an integral part of your fleet and actually play a part in its success to a much larger degree. This gives a greater thrill and sense of achievement.

NO EMPIRE BUILDING OR BLUE DONUT

Significant portions of your time given to mandatory fleets sitting on gates, bashing citadels or waiting on timers while many fleet outcomes become blueballs. Larger fleets with tidi where pilots are just a number creating a less challenging environment to play and learn in. Being part of the blue donut where 50% of the map is blue leaving Eve a more difficult place to find good content.

Choosing to play outside large “blue donut” empires brings greater challenges where we can work on exciting new content without limitation and be involved in a variety of projects with different styles of gameplay.

WHY US

★ Experienced and stable leadership
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Small to medium sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Great corp and alliance FCs
★ Experienced and helpful combat pilots
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home region
★ No drama
★ No blue donut
★ No massive tidi battles

WE OFFER

★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Corp fleets including nano roams, blops and sniper camps
★ Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need it
★ FC Program

REQUIREMENTS

★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ EU Timezone
★ Dread alt or training towards one

KILLBOARD STATS

Yamagata Syndicate Killboard

CONTACTS

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

gigX Approvedspace Kendarr Approved

Check us out.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.