170 Mil. SP Combat Pilot returning and looking for a new home

Hi all!

After playing EVE from 2006 - 2012 I am looking for a new home as I am returning to the pilot seat.

About me:

• I am a 39 year old friendly, helpful and loyal guy
  • 170 Mil. SP with the focus on (Stealth) Combat, Scanning and Leadership, every Minmatar and Amarr combat related skill up to and including Battleship Level is maxed (Caldari can be maxed out easily as well in just skilling the ship-hull, missile skills are maxed already)
  • Back in the day I loved to found and lead a Stealth Gang with its own reimbursement programm through Booster production
  • My old Killboard: https://zkillboard.com/character/757316323/
  • Because I like improvisation and adaption to changing battlefield situations I enjoy to have access to a big spectrum of operation possibilities, from small to medium scale encounters in Nullsec or Wormholes up to sieges and fleet warfare (although I do not like to fly a capital myself)
  • RL and family always comes first for me and I am only able to dedicate so many hours per week on gaming
  • Access to Discord / Teamspeak is a given

What am I looking for:

• A friendly and active Corp with team-spirit and goals to strive for
  • Main activity around EU timezone (I am german)
  • Living in a Low-Carebear 0.0 and / or Wormhole Region
  • Corp with an active Stealth-Wing and FC
  • Participating in something bigger has always been a big motivation for me so connection to an Alliance would be a big plus
  • Reimbursement program / Logistic support for equipment

If you need to know anything else, just drop me a note! :slight_smile:
Herm

1 Like

Hallo Herr Hermundure,

Glad to have you looking to come back to the game. I am a recruiter for a corporation up here in Deklein, Short Bus Ballaz. We are a part of the SLYCE alliance living some of the best isk making space within EVE Online. So if you ever lose something it’s easily replaced due to the accessibility you have to make isk.

We are mature adults in corp so we don’t have any REEEEEE moments in comms that are unnecessary. We kill lots and lots of stuff during the week in all timezones and on weekends even more so.

Our FCs are very experience and we actually, in corp, have all current SLYCE FCs. So when a fleet goes up or gets called we are the first there on any occasion. You’re always in the action when you want to be.

We currently fly a lot of the new Triglavian ships in corp for small gang. For larger alliance Ops we have retributions/jaguars/feroxes so cheaper options and effective for sure.

Some of our content that we get daily among larger fights then this.

small gang content:

We like to have fun and chill while playing video games. With our dedicated player base accross EU and US timezones and sometimes into early AU there is someone on around the clock to chat with. We use Teamspeak and Discord for communication as well as poor jokes.

If you’d like to chat more about what fun we can show you as a member in Short Bus Ballaz chat with me in game with a EVEmail or reply to me on here I’m around most days when I’m bored at work.

cheers o7,
Millineon Silvership

1 Like

Ahoy Hermundure,

I am a recruited for the ALWAR Fleet in the Federation Uprising Alliance. We are part of the Legacy Coalition and living in Immensea right now, on the front lines of a new war against Fraternity and friends.

Since we are part of a large coalition, we have access to tons of fleets going out to invade enemy space or defend our territory. We have everything from high SP specialized doctrines, to fun Thrasher roams. And just about everything in between, including cloaky ops. Just this morning we did a small impromptu cloaky roam for fun.

We have a robust industry and market program so you can always get what you need to undock, or contribute to our industry programs if that interests you.

We are also RL first, with no participation targets or other activity monitoring systems. Just play when you want to for fun. :grin:

Join our public discord, or send me a message if you have any questions. There are some links below to a new video and killboards and such.

o7

ALLIANCE VIDEO
Federation Uprising: The Next Chapter
https://youtu.be/Sd01fxoeFBQ

Join our Public Discord
http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

FEDUP ZKILL

2 Likes

we’d be perfect for you

1 Like

You should give us a try bud, were rebuilding right now and could use capable pilots. No wormhole experience needed we’ll get you up to speed.

1 Like

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Warped Intentions.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning abilitiy (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

1 Like

RCJT is exactly that. Our focus is stealth combat and taking the fight to the enemies backlines! - Running cloaky Lokis (even though we are getting SUPER bombed in response) and bomber drops of course. Come check us out.

1 Like

The Exchange Collective

We are a PvP-focused Industrial Corporation, part of SLYCE, one of the oldest Industrial Alliances in New Eden and one of the founding influences of SPECTRE Fleet. We make things happen, both on the markets and on the grid, in combat fleets. We are a mature group of pilots. CEO is 50 Years old, most Pilots in the Corp are professionals, aged 30+

Working with us, you will have access to multiple daily fleets at the Alliance and Coalition level, with tons of action and major combat, ranging from Small Gang Roams on up to truly massive Fleet Battles, with thousands of participants on grid. This is the kind of thing we play EVE for.

When not out there having fun in a Combat Hull, there’s plenty of ISK to be made from T1/T2/T3 Manufacturing, Market Seeding, PI, Reactions, Blueprint Copying, Ratting and many other things.

EVE-Mail Corvar Estidal in game if you’re interested in finding out more.

Killboard: Corporation Killboard

1 Like

Herm,
I think you would fit in well with us in Astrotech. We are a pvp focused corporation, that has trained many pilots with little to no pvp experience to become the best.

We have many active EU pilots, and we focus on working together to have a good time. We have several active alliance fc’s in corp and many fleets available at all times.

We are focused on growing our players, and we believe our members should get as much back as they put in. We have rewards programs that provide free ships and skill books to our members, and we also have alliance SRP for doctrine ships.

You can read the fine details here with our full advert Astrotech - PVP 0.0 corp is recruiting new contributing members

Or you can click to chat with us on Discord!

1 Like

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

• Regular PvP Content
  • Capital PvP
  • Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
  • FC Training
  • Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
  • Free Skillbook Program

Our Requirements:

• Full ESI on file while a member of the Corp
  • Ability to use Discord and Mumble
  • Have a good attitude and be a team player
  • Have a dedicated PvP character
  • You must have fun and enjoy playing the game

Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Tweettweet5603 (EU), Blankbling (US)

Join: GLD Public

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Alignat.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.