172M SP Char looking for Big wars - sorted thanks for the Interest

Older UK TZ player looking to put one of my main’s in Null Big war while keeping my other in the wormhole.

I have like many people been running 2 accounts and I realise that while I enjoy my time in TDSIN in wormholes I want to also get back into some of the big fleet stuff cap and sov warfare etc (its been literally years).
So after talking to my ceo in TDSIN I have decided to move one of my mains - This one - Salmandi (I have 2) into back null in the hope of getting more and varied content. That content should be more PVP (I have and continue to live in a high class wormhole for years more ISK does not really interest me)

I am and have been active in eve mostly UK TZ and obviously RL>eve but play most days. I have also been to a few eve meets (Fanfest, Eve North east, Vegas, Eve glasgow (my home meet)) and would be great to meet up with more people at fanfest etc (plan on going again in 2018).

Looking for:
Large and small scale PVP (caps included)
Friendly active comms
laid back attitude

Offer
Active very experienced player
Self sufficient
Can fly all combat ships (except titans - why spend Billions on skillbooks i don’t need)
Have a lot of fleet experience even some light FCing (but tbh FCing not where my gifts lie)
Laid back dependable line member

Really don’t care on which side I fight just looking for large scale content with fun bunch of people and with the wars seeming to kick off again seemed like a good time. Salmandi is my original character that I created in 2004 and have had ever since. Obviously I have voice comms etc - presently use slack and TS but whatever people use can be sorted.

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Salmandi_Deritro

Hello Sal, let’s have a chat. You can reach me via our public chat, The EDF Bar any time after 18.00 Eve time, some times earlier.

Hello Salmandi,

I’ve love to have a chat with you, you sound like the perfect pilot we’re looking for!

Drop me a message whenever you’re online, or join us in our Public Channel - Ciggy Butt Trashcan

Come chat if you are interested.

Part of famed Project Box coalition

• 23/7 alliance/corp
  • Activity req. log in and get on a kill mail once a month, tell us about extended breaks e.g. a holiday
  • Part of famed Project Box Coalition (Project.Mayhem , Snuffed Out , WANGS)
  • Home is lowsec but currently deployed in Cloud Ring taking Sov!
  • “Mature” (not emotionally) player base
  • TS3 Discord Auth FleetUp etc

Hey, we’re fighting goons!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!