177 Mil SP Character Looking to return to game

I’ve been away from game for 6 years. I am looking for a home not in high sec.
Not horrible at PVP,
USTZ preferred, but that flexes.

hey man saw ure msg hope to speak to you sooon

Hey man, I’m an old school player myself and taken quite a few breaks. Check out MASS, we’re a pvp/indy group in pandemic horde, sov in the drone regions, plenty of pvp from small roams to large strat ops etc and plenty of opportunities for isk hoarding. Check out our recruitment post and hit me up if you’re interested

Hello !

Mentality : learning, taking outnumbered fights and having fun

I am currently in a corporation called : Holy Hunters who lives in C5-C5 which gives great Small gang PvP and good ISK making opportunities. That said, we’re a PVP focused corporation which we use most of our time scanning or rolling for content.

We’re all US time zone, looking to grow up that time zone. We love to take fights, even if we are being outnumbered. We are a social group of people who play other games as well.

Our corp’s goal is to grow large enough to take all fights and defend smaller WH corporation from evictions. If that sounds interesting, here is a discord link :

https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/xnst25/holy_hunters_us_c5c5_wormhole_pvp/

Hi there Silver

welcome back m8.

If you can consider pochven and being part of off an 100% independent pvp alliance please have a look at our latest recruitment video below

If you want to talk some please make sure to join our discord server

cheers
prim

Hi, if you’re interested in a PvP focused corp you should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance takes contracts all over the game (we’re currently involved in GalMil), doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Also, given you’re just coming back did you know you can now get the free 1m sp on old accounts. I’d recommend rolling an alpha account so you get the bonuses both for recruiting or being recruited, but if you’re feeling lazy I also like free game time and training boosters.

check us out

One of the most active low-sec groups in the game! Lots of pew pew content.

We are getting into faction Warfare for the new expansion in addition to random roams, we have some small industry jobs that are also conducive to helping outfit people for pve, and have USTZ.

Come hang out.

Discord: NyxSilence #6150

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tssoc-is-recruiting-null-sec-pvp-pve-indy-the-works/175200/215?u=cookem

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.