178 mil SP player returning, free to good home

Hello all,

Past experience: Returning player after a number of years off (2019). Just built a new computer and getting back into Eve. I previously ran an industry corporation – we started in low-sec, moved to a c3 WH, then joined a black ops focused alliance in 0.0. In my glory I managed 13 accounts myself – Rorqual, Fleet Booster, Huginn, 9 Miners and a Hauler. Each of those accounts had alts for JF logistics and all my characters did PI, so life was pretty rich while living in my parent’s basement lol. I quit the game about when people started getting banned for splicing screens and broadcasting commands. I do still have all my accounts and see that multiboxing has taken on a new form… With that said, unless I’m completely free and clear to focus on mining out in 0.0 and can PLEX all my accounts, I probably won’t activate the bulk of them. Also, a lot of my assets are safety wrapped in low-sec and Skarkon for some reason, which is kind of annoying.

What I’m looking for: My main account is a pure combat oriented, sub-capital focused, 178 mil SP character. I’m married now and primarily just looking for a mature group of people in the EU/US TZ to fly with. I bring 0 drama and have a sense of humor, so finding the same would be nice. All content in the game is equal opportunity to me at this point and I’m unsure what’s good in Eve right now, which is why I’m casting blindly to the forums. What should I do in 2024?

Please share with me the state of the game from your point of view, what your Corp does and/or where it’s going, estimated isk/hour for activities in your area, and why you think I might be a good fit. Looking forward to hearing from all you!

Kind regards,

SomeoneNotToMessWith

Come give us a look at The Order of Omerta. We are a small US/EU based FW and small gang pvp group who love to disassemble ships, rapidly. We got a great community of older mature players who treat eve as a game and not a job or obligation. We run fleets daily and are newbro and returning player friendly and we even got a place for your indy alts should you ever fire them back up again. If interested stop by and we will chat. The Order of Omerta

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

We might fit the bill

Hi there,

2024 in eve should not be any more diferent than before i guess, as long as you find a good group to spend your time with.We are a small group of mixed eu/us tz dudes in a mix of eu/us tz alliance based in Detorid.While some of us also comeing back from a game brake, others are here helping.We are pretty much into some things that you stated in your post, regarding industry but also blackops on the pvp side.We are at first a pvp oriented group and ofc embrance every pve/indy part of the game.As of course would probably talk days about these things, this post isn’t enough, but i would def want to have a chat with you if anything from our add might raise an eyebrow for you.

Poke me back if so.

o/

TSSOC has been a round a long time, with lots of great members from all over

Living in Vale next door to Lowsec and Hisec !

Come give us a look

So, the state of the game from my point of view is, nullsec is stale. We and our alliance - SL0W - are trying to break that up a bit. We don’t rush at everyone mindlessly but we try to stay as neutral as possible so we have as many targets as possible.

We try to have as many opportunites open as possible. Means we are very open towards NPSI ( i myself lead roams for spectre fleet). As a corp we’re working on building up BLOPSing and small gang stuff too. We’re not perfect at all, we’re learnign and growing. Our alliance spikes in activity in late EU and then stays active throughout US. Usually someone is doing something you can join at any point in time.
You can fights around our homespace in null and low and we also aren’t afraid to punch up against big scary wardecers or other alliances.
ISK per hour heavily depends on the ships you’re using but in general it’s the standard nullsec stuff. Ratting with 1 ishtar should net abound 50-100 mil per hour before ESS i’d guess. Marauder or even carrier ratting of course will yield more but also be more risky. Our space isn’t exactly some dead end with no traffic at all.

I think you might be a good fit, because of one thing you said: You’re married now and you’re looking for a mature group. I am kind of in the same boat. When i started eve i was deep in. Today i am married, have kids and priorities shifted big time. That’s why we stay away from forced online times or obligatory operations.

oke lets be fair i can give you all you need from indy park to PVP daily fleets there is only 1 diff
we are mainly indy in hi and lowsec whit reactions / moons / ice / and all the stuff inplays to even build cappital schips
and this is only the begining

Greetings and salutations Evilsummit

Hi @SomeoneNotToMessWith - if you have not yet found a new home, I’d like to invite you to see if CoE fits the bill for what you are looking for. We are in the Brave Collective Alliance, Imperium Coalition. Additionally:

Council Of Exiles was formed out of the want to give new pilots to EVE Online the chance to begin their stories with a community that wanted them to succeed. We’re committed to helping new (and old) pilots find their place in EVE by providing knowledge, infrastructure, growth opportunities and comradery amongst likeminded pilots. We also provide a stable home for many veteran pilots who enjoy teaching and helping the next generation of pilots into EVE’s third decade.

Helping you find your way in New Eden
:ballot_box_with_check: Boosted ore, ice, and moon mining fleets
:ballot_box_with_check: Expansive BPO Library + Industrial structure hub
:ballot_box_with_check: Free starter ship packages for new players
:ballot_box_with_check: Buyback program
:ballot_box_with_check: Skillplans, fittings and guidance for varieties of playstyles
:ballot_box_with_check: Goal-oriented and tight knit family community with an IRL first mentality
:ballot_box_with_check: Active Discord server/Mumble/Slack
:ballot_box_with_check: No skill requirements! No expectations! Play your way!

If you wish to join us in teaching and growing the next generation of EVE players, stop by our Public Channel, Council Of Exiles and speak with any of our recruiters to learn more!

We would love you talk to you abour our corp vision. While we can tick all the boxes for you our community is the most importants aspect of our corp so having a chat with you directly will give an indication if you would be a good fit or not.

Check us out by clicking the ad below and if your interested jump onto our discord for a chat!

We are a lot like you. We all quit in 2019 after controlling a sizeable portion of Vale for 9 months. Now we are in G Club in Deteroid. We are mostly older players and most of us are married and military vets. We login, talk ■■■■, blow stuff up and go on with our lives. If youre interested in that, give us a shout.

https://discord.gg/VKWwzh6y

https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98588459/

Boondocks Industrial: Bringing Business to the Boondocks!!

Our business plan is to Encourage and Inspire Business Opportunities in the many systems that lie at the end of the gravel roads of New Eden. Far from the noise and traffic of the Trade hubs. Where you wave at your neighbors as you pass, sit on your front porch, drink your coffee, read your paper and enjoy the fresh air. All without having to worry about 'bots mining your ore, or gankers knocking on your doors.

Boondocks Industrial is now hiring. We are looking for Mature Entrepreneurs with a background in Trade, Mining and Industry. Creativity, Inventiveness and the ability to think outside of the box. You must be willing to live and work in NPC Null. No experience necessary, we will train the right candidates. PvP experience is a plus, but not required. We will train you if you are interested. You will be strongly encouraged to participate in Alliance and Coalition fleets. We will train you. This is a great opportunity to live and work in a relative stable area of Null-Sec space without the SOV politics. Plenty of business opportunities for the cleaver thinker. For more information contact Umathyor Chelien or Abraham Solis. Or drop into I-BLU Public and ask for Uncle Uma. Bring your own calculator and coffee cup. We Love SpreadSheets!

Boondocks Industrial is part of the I-BLU Alliance and a member of the Syndicate Coalition.

hello
im part of a new corp down in khanid that is part of the darwinsm alliance. if ya dont mind a new corp just starting out join my discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ] - No Life like Null Life -

Discover the rich content and deep social bonds of the 0.0 experience. We offer training and access to the highest end content available in New Eden. Become part of a gaming family that stretches back to the dawn of Eve. Join a rich tradition of combat pranks, territorial wars and, in general, causing as much trouble as we can, wherever we go.

• Come be a part of gaming history! Join an ancient nullsec Corp whose history stretches back to 2003.

• Newbros/Returning/Olds welcome, all can apply.

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning the Southeast of New Eden.

• Open boarders with all coalitions space.

• 20 years of knowledge and experience to help elevate your game.

• MANDATORY:

+|| Have microphone and comms software (Teamspeak, Mumble, Discord)||

• ||PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard. Must be willing and able to kill.||

• ||Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).||

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: Archmage1006
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies