2 guys +20 accounts looking for a miner corp with moons

Hi, we are 2 friends that are looking for a corp with soberany or with renter space with good moons (like Sperrylite or more) for apply a good corp.

We have 23-24 accounts. Max hulk, some rorquals, etc.

We can pay ISK for rent or sell the ores below jita prizes. The only thing we want is good moons and good space.

We have TS/Dis
+18
EU

Thanks!

Hey Zeta, come check us out @ https://discord.gg/hcCgC6e

I think we could offer you a solid deal regarding moons

While we dont have moons we can get some(have had in the past) buyback is 90% limit 5b per contract, can have multiple 5b contracts. we are renter corp with no fees looking for only miners right now, have a deadend and ice belts.

Ty for ur offerts. i Ask my friend with ur corps and conditions…

We are looking for system with at least 4-5 R16 for have a moon every 10 days

Hope repply ur offerts in some hours (my mate is working)

How much you paying? :stuck_out_tongue:

Depends of the system.

Hey,
My corp works in NPC Null sec space and we have 2 dozen moons popping every week with plans to add many more in the coming months. We live in two very quiet systems, one with an ice belt as well as facilities for reprocessing, reactions, manufacturing, research, invention and market operations. We are looking for more miners and will pay 90 percent jita price for ores and minerals. If you are interested please feel free to mail me in game @ Bob Huunnuras!

Bump./

We have sperry!

Come give us a shout ASAP.

One JF mid from Jita, living in Vale.

=====================================

• Nullsec ISK Grinding
  • NO CTA
  • Chilled Environment
  • Manufacturing
  • PVP
  • PVE
    Join our channel ‘Coalition of Carebears’ for more info
    =====================================

Cyntech is looking for more miners to help with our industrial builds and moon reactions. We pop 4 moons a month (once weekly). Give me a shout if you are interested.

Hello Gentlemen,
My corp (Disonance & Co.) lives in a C5 with a metric ton of moons and plenty of mining opportunities. We’re mainly EU TZ, and are pretty friendly. if you’d like to scope us out prior to joining please join us on discord (https://discord.gg/u2k2E4) to see if we’re your cup of tea.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Tevo

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.