2005 Blank slate toon for sale, no history at all!

I don’t even know what to say, glad this policy was clarified and codified right when I listed a toon and got some interest lol

Please make sure that your post contains all the relevant and required data specified by the forum rules.

You can find the Rules for selling in this Thread

This thread will remain close until you have edited your post with the appropriate information. Once that is done, please flag your post and I will reopen the thread.

In this Case there is a Skillboard Link missing.

And for the Interesst of every Buyer :

A single bump, then I’ll try again in 3 months time. I’ll be training up the magic 14 skills in the meantime (at the alpha rate).

If having a re-namable 2005 toon with a clean corp history and kill board is something you’d like and you find this via search at a later point, feel free to reply to the thread and I’ll check back in when I get the notification.

To bring some clarity into the matter here now the following info:

If a Character gets renamed, it has to get a new name from the original owner. If they sell it then the GM’s won’t change their name for them.

All sales that promote name changes to increase the value are not allowed though so those are rightfully locked until they fix them.

So, you can rename the Char before you sell it, or sell it with this name, and it will not be renameable after that. Advertising with the rename ability is not allowed.

So - Closed here.