2008 Veteran 3 account

Started EvE in 08 played on and off, mostly high sec with some null sec flying with AAA. Haven’t reactivated my accounts as of yet just testing the waters if I can find a Corp to roll with.

I was in the Army that’s the primary reason for being on and off Eve but now I’m going to school once the plague has settled down.

1 sub cap combat pilot account which is skilled in pure Gallente combat ships Don’t remember the SP but it’s a good bit.

2 industry/mining accounts freighter/Jump Freighter/ Orca

Really just looking for a high sec Corp doing mining/industry with roams into low sec. get my feet wet before going back into null an all.

Central standard time.

Send me a discord link an let’s talk.

O7

1 Like

We’re null, but I figured I would take a shot anyway. We have a lot of fun, great community, and as long as you watch intel and stay in comms it’s very rare for anything to surprise you.

1 Like

Hay bud welcome to come and join us you started to playing the same time as me loved it back in the hay day iv came back to play about 7 months ago and loving it again iv setup my own corp and looking for vets we are a small and friendly low/null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members. In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i ** COME JOIN TODAY**

1 Like

Check us out.

1 Like
1 Like

Hello there I feel like you would be a great fit send me a message in game Rorianis and i will give you our discord and we can talk

1 Like

Hey @SpaceCowboy_Bob

Check out JREX in Sedition. We’re a lowsec/null alliance that lives in the regions of Solitude and Syndicate. We’re a friendly group that takes a casual approach to the game while still taking ourselves seriously when it comes to fights.

Hi @SpaceCowboy_Bob ,

We may be a very good match for each other, i am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years!

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 3.5 months we started were up to 80 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras or Glendees a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.