2018/03/20 - Unscheduled Downtime Extension

Praise the Omnissiah!

enter passwd

goes to ā€œstarting launch processā€

does nothing - no account works

Yeah. It was up momentarily before shutting down again, twice.

Guess we just have to be patient. In the short period of when servers are up intermittently, I tried the Gurista Hunt sites but it was bugged too. Cant seem to loot the boss battleship after completion. (-.-)ā€™ā€™ā€™

Its dead Jim.

Yah it sucks but I get it. Just wanted to make some more videos n now cant :frowning:

same here goes from logged on to socket closed :frowning:

I didnā€™t even get to launch process finished lol - must be a massive issue lol

@Evasive_Shadow_Assassin try to check the source file in the directory, open the shared cache, there are other tutorials to this as well, just look it up.

I also think so, bro :blush:

You know I could not say I told youā€¦ but this is EVE soā€¦ I told youā€¦

Source: When does the guristas thing start? - #5 by Uriel_the_Flame

That was the problem! No proper rites and sacred unguents! How could they have been so foolish!???

1 Like

Whats that, about 1.3p per hour?

severs in vip mode again

Rage level over 9000

said before and ill say it againā€¦ccp you need to hire real developers and hire AMERICAN!

give me my free SPā€¦
you guys NEVER are able to release a patch without problems, then when you roll to the old style of ā€œexpansionā€ releasesā€¦ you still break thingsā€¦ like just how many mistakes can someone make working at ccp and not be out of a job?? are they working for free?? someone needs to put a few boots to assesā€¦ ijsā€¦

free SP announcement coming when??

1 Like

Have you tried incence and prayers? LOL

@CCP_Falcon I support you guys get this beast out of the way. So we can get a brighter future going for eve online. Letā€™s keep laughing at these haters that clearly do not realize how big of a change this is for eve. And for the future of eve.

2 Likes

for all those wanting refunds and compensationā€¦ from the terms and conditions

"NO WARRANTIES
The Software, System, Game and all Game Content, and all other services and material provided in connection therewith, are provided ā€œAS IS,ā€ with all faults, and without warranty of any kind. You assume all risk of use and all risk associated with accessing the System and playing the Game.

CCP disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. There is no warranty against interference with your enjoyment of the Game. CCP does not warrant that the operation of the System or your access to the System, or that your use of the Software, will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor that the System or Software will be compatible with your hardware and software.

While CCP attempts to have the System available at most times, CCP does not guarantee that the System will always be available, or that the System will not become unavailable during Game play. The System may become unavailable for a number of reasons, including without limitation during the performance of maintenance to the System, for the implementation of new software, for emergency situations and due to equipment or telecommunications failures."

in other wordsā€¦ they by no means need to do anything for anyone.

eo_F-odK_400x400

3 Likes

stop mining bitcoins, give me back my game.

2 Likes