2018/04/28 - 11:28 UTC - Connectivity Issues - DDoS Attack

It will never be out xD

2 Likes

And we canā€™t trust the Vorlonsā€¦ maybe we should look down, at the planetā€¦

1 Like

agreed, and telling people that they are under attack doesnā€™t sound like a lie to me :slight_smile:

hereā€™s to hoping you guys at CCP will be able to find a solution to this issue.

3 Likes

Me thinks. the Blood raiders finally had enough of getting their asses kicked

3 Likes

new player here. is it normal to DDoSed Server issues ?
im here for 4 days and servers get 2 times DDoS

1 Like

I remember playing Dungeons and Dragons online during a ddos attack back in its turbine days, the devs didnā€™t notice for 4 hours lol.

just wondering If one stops a DDoS does it become a WinDDoS ?

2 Likes

Right!, LOL

Considering that CCP went on record encouraging Russians to use VPNs to bypass the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  with the Telegram blocking in Russia right now (so they could continue to play)ā€¦ Perhaps the Russian govt or someone affiliated has taken exception?

2 Likes

Russians are mad their kids are hungry because they are losing their RMT empire.

this is new, at least recently

2 Likes

oh my fcking god ccp get ya security right against DDoS ā– ā– ā– ā–  -_- if i lost my rattlesnake now will i screw ya guys over via support ticket to give me 3 OF THEM! =w= i was a in a god damn lv 4 site with like i have no idea how many hostile ships around me -_____-

Itā€™s the first 2 times I have seen it

1 Like

Maybe (but just maybe) they paid for their gametime, and they would like to use it. And MAYBE they except that the company who get money from them will deal with ā– ā– ā– ā–  like this.

1 Like

i doubt it, though itā€™s not impossible

as of 14:07 eve it affected my clients while in space, didnā€™t see anything strange except for a few minutes prior then one client closed socket the other was still able to chat but stuck in space with rats. Then eventually socket closed for that toon as well. at 14:14 or so wasnā€™t able to safe log that I saw though I tried

1 Like

RMT empire? Not even.
Fallout from this unfolding drama, I would guess.

1 Like

Itā€™s a Godā€™s punishment for moving expeditions from good in all journal to f*****g useless, lagging, not having full functional and having too big window to use in any normal situation Agency

2 Likes

Incoming report! The advanced AI that CCP has been developing for years has gone sentient and is using DDOS attackā€™s to find its way out of the eve environment!

11 Likes

grrrrrr !