2023/12/08 - Issues with Login (Single Sign On) (Resolved)

Thankyou for your valiant efforts (CCP), in quickly fixing this issue <3

I can ice mine again Squooot

ā€¦hereā€™s a really unique new way of thinking, CCP. How about NOT introducing new stuff BEFORE you check if such basic functions as the Login screen are going to work properly. Hey, I know, Iā€™m thinking outside the box but, call me a maverick, I figured that the login screen was fairly importantā€¦

@CCP_Arcade still canā€™t log in

Now the issue that I am having is; I paid for an Omega account and downloaded the new launcher along with the Vanguard launcher. When I use the new launcher, Clone State is Alpha, cannot access Vanguard, but I am Omega in game.

Obvious glitch.

1 Like

And they said Eve portal had ā– ā– ā– ā–  foundationsā€¦

After spending $100s of dollars for a win10 machine the launcher has froze up 5 days in a row trying to download the Dec 7th patchā€¦ I still can not login to play this stupid game!

Is this really resolved?

Iā€™ve not been able to login using the new beta launcher for the last 3 days. In the first place I think I was seeing the same screen as Rom de Golt above. I still have the old launcher and that doesnā€™t have an issue, so I tried a reinstall of beta launcher but now that never even achieves Ready status. I also tried installing EVE latest setup - beta launcher - on my laptop with the same outcome. Is the old launcher still available to install because I canā€™t seem to find a download for it?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.