2023/12/08 - Issues with Login (Single Sign On) (Resolved)

Hey all,

We are aware of issues currently experienced by players who are attempting to log in. This issue is also impacting the Vanguard First Strike playtest.

We will provide updates here and via https://status.eveonline.com/

Timeline:

12:40 - Players encountering errors when attempting to log into game or web site.
12:55 - Early investigations are pointing to a problem with the SSO (single sign on, used to log in) which is having a cascading impact on other services. Players online should not be impacted unless they attempt to log out and then log back in.
13:10 - We believe we have identified one issue and players should now be able to log into web sites. We’re mindful that players are still unable to log in to TQ.
13:15 - Players should now be able to log back into Tranquility. We will continue to monitor to ensure that the underlying issue has been fully resolved. Thanks for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience.

7 Likes

yep, sso is dead

also can’t buy plex via steam either currently

At least active clients works, just need to remember to NOT logoff :smiley:

And of course local and other chats doesn’t work too now :wink: Well they “work” but with few minutes laaaag.

And some SKINRs disapear, funny funny :slight_smile:

Good to have forum. Can someone send some scam spam, please? :-]

If this wasn’t disabled…

not realy, 3 of my 7 active clients were crushing oO now i´m better take a break until CCP got a new hamster :wink:

maybe you can investigate this statement a bit more :wink: a few of my active clients were crushing

Great timing with structure timers. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

What? Waiting in Perimeter? Someone will cry, someone will have fun :-]

This is what it must be like to fly drunk?
fly-drunk

1 Like

Massive drop in player numbers, cannot log in with anything. Great start to the weekend.

1 Like

3 Likes

this is what happens to me

Two people still using the old launcher

CCP protecting TTT as expected…

oops I just did writing support claim >< but the infomartion is here…

I for one logged into game just now.

3 Likes

I only saw one Pilot on this account and it instantly logged in without needing to select him.

Yea it starter to work right a minute ago, maybe two :slight_smile:

1 Like

13:15 - Players should now be able to log back into Tranquility. We will continue to monitor to ensure that the underlying issue has been fully resolved. Thanks for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience.

5 Likes

working again.

I had removed an account because it told me to do so, but then I re added it and it got its settings back once I put it in the correct settings group.