239mill SP character been inactive 7 months

Heya H :slight_smile:

I saw you havenā€™t jumped to another corp yet so I wanna give it a shot =) Then again not sure what space you are looking for other than nullsec, hehe. And I agree with you on the WH/HS part, alot =)

If you wanna do some reading, we have our corp recruit thread HERE. I guess itā€™s better you read there if you find below even slightly interesting :stuck_out_tongue:

So, UMAH, United Mining and Hauling Inc. I would say the name doesnā€™t really reflect on all our activities, and we let others sort our hauling mostly I guess, we do more than mining and hauling xD . But yea we resort to alot of things, we have pvpā€™ers, indy, miners, pveā€¦ pretty much the full spectrum. You were in Goons before so obviously you know ā€˜the drillā€™, some similarities in the mandatory stuff when signing up, we (Init) have a large infrastructure in Fountain, as for corp we have a smaller corp home in NPC nullsec not far from Fountain =)

So we are a mixed corporation, timezone and activities, a tiny tad stronger on the EU side memberwise but Iā€™ll be damned if we canā€™t get it even more balanced, we are on a good way there I would say!

I go by 2 ā€œguidelinesā€ if you may say ā€¦
1) Never go the toxic route. We will never tolerate it, we are way to old for it and we have also seen too much of that crap on the internet, bullying and making especially young ppl get depressed. That ā– ā– ā– ā–  gotta stop.

1. Real life ā€¦ I have one (4 kiddos, the lady and the workā€¦ ) and I see you have one aswell. So I will not demand you being online constant and you should not expect me to be online constantly :smiley: Even tho Im usually happy if I can help someone so, mostly Iā€™m avail to pick up a discord call tbh :stuck_out_tongue:

So if you want, hop into our ingame channel (UMAH_Pub), or better up ā€¦ join our discord server :slight_smile:
Either way - welcome back to EVE, I think CCP is in a better direction and lets hope they continue on this path! And UMAH or not ā€¦ I truly hope you find a place that suits you good!

Regards o7