3 March 2020 - Unplanned extended downtime

How did that workout?

The player experience was affected.

1 Like

Well, the player experience was affected.

ERMAGERD!! TEH GAME IZ NOT LETTING IN MAH SHIPZ!

Not letting me into my shipz0rz IS A FKN HATE CRIME!!! RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Jfc people…

2 Likes

You say it’s online, but when will it allow us to select a character and actually get into the game (or even display the character selection properly)

?

1 Like

I am very concerned about the current quality of the updates. Obviously, any intern or outsourced force is allowed to make any adjustments to the updates without any control.

How about testing?

For a normal IT company, such permanent flops would be very embarrassing.

1 Like

lol! your character’s face! it’s so sad, yet so punchable! really, the server works now, I think you were left behind just because your character has such a sad face.

1 Like

never happened before,
and now AGAIN

Unplanned extensions = best extensions

WHAT!!! DELAYED GRATIFICATION?!

3 Likes

Something broke with this update!
Ingame I do not have a keyboard any longer! My last login was Monday, March 2nd - everything working. Yesterday (March 4th): the game is unplayable. Checked today (March 5th): no keyboard ingame!
Out of game it works as usual, any app (including the browser to type this text) accepts the keyboard as intended. But ingame, there is no keyboard!
I can’t write a bug report ingame!
System: Win 10, standard keyboard (no special things, there).
Please help!

Looks more like they are pimping the launcher numbers to me :slight_smile:

Since this internal change, I’ve noticed that my launcher no longer quits. I have to force-quit it every time.

From one creepy emaciated creature to another? Kindred spirits, soul mates… if you will.