3 year old eve player looking for a corp

Hi,
Yeah, it’s me. I’ve recently extracted all my alts from nullsec, and I’m downsizing considerably.
I have 136 accounts that I’ve been using to mine and sp farm with.
I’m looking to downsize to just 9 characters, and mostly get out of production. I’ll still mine, just not as much. I’m ok with selling ore back to the corp I’m in.
I do not want to go back to null, and I’m not particularly interested in lowsec. I’m developing a distaste for wormhole groups, as I spent some time with one recently on a couple alts. I don’t know if they’re typical of wh groups in general, but they do not appreciate high sp, experienced players. They seem to only want rookies they can take advantage of. Especially if you plan to omega, the ceo will request you remake your account through his recruit a friend link, so he can enjoy the benefits. You’ll get nothing in return.
I was kicked out for being honest about where I’ve spent the last 3 years, and having my own stable income.
So, because of that, I’m generally put off from groups like theirs. High aspirations for wh domination, but stuck in highsec running low level missions.

I am experienced in sub-cap and cap ship use, and production. Again, I’m looking to get out of production though.
I participate in building and selling characters on the bazaar, and my main income is from selling large skill injectors from all my sp farms.
I’ve gone 3 years without really engaging in pvp, I’ve never been ganked, but I have lost a few billion here and there in null. I’ve helped kill a few billion too, but pvp really isn’t my cup of tea.
I’ve spent most of my 3 years in multiple null corps, but never once gave any information about doctrines, ops, production locations, or any of that.
I have had a grudge against goons for a while, and I had plans to cause them loss. However, I’ve abandoned those plans, as I’ve come to realize I am too invested in a video game.
Thus, the considerable reduction plan going forward.

What I’m really looking for is a group of chill people to hang out with while I’m in eve. I like to chat in corp chat, and in comms. I’m us cst time zone, and I’m usually on mid morning to mid evening.

*Edit: I will not, under any circumstances discuss any doctrines, strategies or plans I know of in nullsec. For my own well being, I’m cutting ties with all forms of nullsec activity.

Tweaked44 could use somebody to help new players learn the game a bit, we are high sec based and while I personally have plans on production I am pretty happy with my corp members doing what they want and just chatting. ect. I could use a good player to help with the new players I get as far as helping them learn training paths ect.

1 Like

Hey, that is far from the normal for wormhole groups. Most wormhole groups love having experienced players as it means less hand holding. If you are interested in giving it a second shot, we’d love to show you how wormhole life is actually like. Only requirements is semi active, pvp every once in awhile and thats pretty much it. If you are interested please reach out.

(Corp Discord) https://discord.gg/mFPdwarZ

P.S Ping riehl trouble after joining

1 Like

Hey sent you a evemail good luck on your search.

I got your mail.
As I stated in my original post, I am not looking to go back to null, nor lowsec. Thank you for your offer.

@Clary_Daemon i messaged you ingame

B0SS Alliance Is Recruiting Mature, Skilled, and Self-Reliant Pilots and Corporations for NPC Nullsec - No Experience Required

Nearly 13 years ago Star Frontiers was founded by a group of “rl” friends with one goal in mind: great gameplay with great friends. To this day, we’ve stayed true to that vision. Through many changes, we’ve managed to maintain a close-knit, family feel combined with a commitment to skilled, well-informed gameplay. We’ve taken this culture and philosophy and extended it into an alliance - and we want you or your corp, to join us!

And Now… we’re back as Brotherhood of Spacers (B0SS) Alliance and bringing that same philosophy to a new level…

At B0SS Alliance we place a premium on mature social interactions, and on playing eve well - by learning, growing and communicating with one another. As we once famously stated, “we’re not elitists, we’re just tired of fail.”

Of note we offer:

• Alliance Comms & Discord
  • Small Gang PvP
  • Mid sized fleets
  • Blopsing
  • Moon Mining
  • A fun, edgy experience in NPC Nullsec.
  • A Cadre of Skilled, Experienced Leadership To Help You Succeed.
  • A robust presence at out-of-game EVE events such as EVE Vegas & Fanfest.
  • Plenty of chances to lead and shape the corporation and alliance!

We don’t ask for much from our pilots. An interest in PvP is a must, but we are a mature corporation who also understand our best members are often busy professionals with families and “rl” obligations.

Our ideal pilots:

• PvP Regularly (no hard minimums however)
  • Get On Comms
  • Interact In A Fun, Social and Amicable Way
  • Enjoys the challenges of NPC nullsec.

If this sounds like you then stop by our public chat in game “Star Frontiers” or better yet, join us on Discord at:

– Valklears. is recruiting
╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
╠► Roam, Loot & Pillage
╠► No Blob, Minimal Blues
╠► Small Gang Warfare
╠► Gatecamping
╠► Fight for the Guristas

http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.