300 PLEX for Omega - 40% Sale

It was on the launcher, it was on the forums, it was on reddit and if you logged in and are part of an actual corp it was also in corp/alliance chat. The only people who missed it either don’t play or if they do they macro log in their accounts to then afk suck on rocks and never pay attention to anything.

The point you might have missed is the tongue-in-cheek poke at “a very good player” who likes to poke at other players.

*I made the mistake of looking at:
https://www.eveworkbench.com/fitting/atron/9256cdc6-5e5d-4cbd-e47a-08da9326a533

Apologies all the way around.

Looks like a month was an overestimate.

If anyone missed the Plex/Omega sale, perhaps they can assist CCP’s balance sheet with the soon-to-end Plex package sale.

1 Like

There is another Omega sale up in the NEX store. Even crazier than the last one…12 Month Omega for 3600 PLEX, 24 Month Omega for 6600 PLEX and more options. Get it while you can…

Looking at the recent financials and the spate of sales and repricings, I’d guess CCP is desperately trying to move cash onto the balance sheet. Probably hoping their Korean masters won’t notice how badly CCP is doing.

I wonder how much attention PA is even paying to their $225 million investment. There doesn’t seem to be much interaction going on.

2 Likes

Woopty-do

Game time for what?

It don’t affect me none.

I don’t think I care enough to want to know.

Only opinion I have about that is businesses need to business.

The first rule of Tautology Club is the first rule of Tautology Club.

2 Likes

That’s some deep thinkin’.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Now there is a sale on top of the NEX prices:

1 Like

That smell.

Is that…

Desperation?

Yeah, pretty sure that’s the smell of financial desperation in the air.

(Even so, the “13% off” touch is kinda cute.)

1 Like

Wow, just $6.22 per month if taking into account the recent PLEX sale and opting for the biggest units of purchase for both.

you must be dense if you think people will waste hundreds of $$$ for 24 moths sub. They could even give me 100 years of OMEGA for 1000 $$$, I will not buy, lmao.

to be honest I was not able to play when that happened though I’m still a bit pissed off that i missed that

Who in their right mind would spend that much money to plex for such a long time???

Who’s the fool who necro’d this thread 2 weeks before Christmas? one kick to the balls to you.

3 Likes

ever heart that posts gets euqals one kick

They should defo do a sale for New Years Eve. (pun intended)

50% off 20k PLEX! :smiley:

this is the best offer I’ve seen in eve by far:
hgfxchgfxhg

3 Likes

I just missed the weekend pack. Will that be a thing from now on?