30b loan @ 3% monthly

Hi everyone,

I am posting this thread for transparency reason.

I will be taking loan from Fazzy Star with the following terms:

• 30b ISK
  • 100% collateralized @ Jita 4-4
  • 3% interest paid per month (starting from 17th of February 2020)
  • 2 months terms (that would be my goal, if it takes longer the interest will be still paid accordingly)

I am preparing the contract right now as agreed, and I will update this thread once the contract is made or accepted.

Any other updates regarding the loan will be posted here.

Best,
Celengan Babi

Contract is up @ Jita 4-4.

Still waiting for @Fazzy_Star to accept the contract.

I confirm that the contract has been accepted. Thanks!

Monthly interest will be paid every 17th starting from February until the planned end period of the loan agreement (17th of March)

I’ll keep this thread updated.

So, I was logged into the wrong character when I posted above :stuck_out_tongue:
Outside of that, everything still stands, I’m holding the collat as per the terms above.

I just paid the 3% monthly interest :smiley:

Any other updates will be posted here

Hey thanks for replying.

I am also not sure, this is my first attempt to ask for loan and from what I know people do this kind of stuff.

If you browse the market discussion forum, you’ll see similar threads. I guess this kind of threads help to build the credentials needed for anyone to ask for future loan later on (?), as in, credit history.

But don’t ask me in detail, I’m just doing what everyone else is doing :smiley:

I’ll put my perspective this way: the loan is collateralized and I’ve informed anyone thru this forum thread

That being said, if in any case the contract was not completed (not honored by either parties, regardless). At least people will know if any scam was done. That means that whoever didn’t honor the agreement for any reason, will have harder time to deal with this kind of business ever again as people can just easily find out his/her history. This kind of thread helps to facilitate this purpose.

Of course this doesn’t prevent any scam from being done. I could bail out with 30b ISK and left my collateral plus the 3% interest that I’ve paid just today to the other party. But not everyone is all about scamming and many people care about their reputation.

@Celengan_Babi basically covered all the reasons why we have this post up.
It serves as a public record for both of us should either of us want to request/provide loans in the future.

That being said, interest has been received.

I know Celengan, this loan by Fazzy will be legit.

1 Like

Due to recent changes in market condition, I decided to payback the loan sooner than I had planned.

The original 30b ISK loan has been paid back to @Fazzy_Star, as well as the interest as written in the 1st post of this thread.
I also have received the collateral back in full amount @ Jita 4-4.

Thank you @Fazzy_Star for your trust, this is my first loan request and everything went smoothly :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for your custom. Happy to work with you in the future too.

Fazzy

1 Like

This makes it appear that you took a loan from yourself.

1 Like

How to blow up your scam in 10 minutes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.