32.5m SP Indy Character (Almost JF ready)

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Trucker_Rhymes

This guy is for sale, has most of his SP in industry.
He is currently training towards a JF so he has some jump skills

Give me an offer.

25B offer, you also need to be in an NPC corp for transfer, skillboard doesn’t have you listed in one atm

A lot of people ask 1b or more per million SP, but I am willing to sell for 28b.

He will be in NPC corp by the time of transfer, I just need to transfer ownership of corp first :slight_smile:

If you could do 27.5B you’ve got a deal from me

Alright, thats a deal. Send the isk and info to the character being sold and I will start transfer ASAP

Will do in just a moment, need to log in the character

Isk and account info sent from the character ‘Vandermark’

Sent isk to the wrong character, thought it was gaz being transferred.

If you can transfer back to vander please, and I will redo. Also post with that character to confirm ownership. Shouldn’t be doing this while tired apparently -_-

No worries, I got the ISK, this is also a confirmation that this is the character being sold.

I will initiate transfer now.

<3 Thank you, I realized how screwed I could be

Haha, I do believe CCP helps in these cases seeing as it would be against the rules to scam you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been scammed 5 times in the last couple weeks already, waiting on a reply to a ticket I made for 3 of them. It used to be quite rare but it’s become quite common recently it seems

Damn, that sucks. Well transfer has been initiated. Have fun o7

Confirming, thank you very much!

Another player is transferring the character Trucker Rhymes to your account named ***********.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on the sender account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.