32m SP pilot looking for nullsec PVP corp (EDIT: I have found a corp, disregard this post)

32m SP pilot looking to actively play EVE again after a hiatus. I’m looking to join a (preferably) established nullsec corp that can provide space to earn ISK which will fund me buying your doctrine ships and, more importantly, opportunities to do corp and alliance level PVP. The reason I play EVE is to participate in corp and alliance level PVP, all kinds of CTA and strategic fleets etc. and therefore my priorities lie within the PVP domain. Currently I’m a little bit rusty as I have not played EVE seriously for a couple of years but I should be able to pick up the ropes again relatively quickly.

What I can offer

• utmost dedication to your corp and alliance in terms of prioritising corp and alliance level fleets and events
  • a mature attitude
  • self-sufficiency
  • dedicating my skill queue to meet your doctrines ASAP
  • working mic and microphone
  • currently planning to play on 1 account, if I get into EVE seriously again might sub and continue training my dread alt and others

What I’m looking for

• established nullsec corp with a preference for PVP activities
  • understanding that real life comes first - usually I’m able to play for approx. 15-20 hours a week, but sometimes I might not be able to play for a period of about a week due to my busy IRL schedule

Looking forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Hello,

Pretty much everything that you stated in your post we keep rolling up here on a dailly basis, and more.We are a small tight knit group, where members are not just numbers in a corporation + the alliance is very active and involved into dailly activities that range from small gang, up too the usuall fleet ops.We are very chill and a real life friendly gang.

This is our corporation recruitment post and if anything from up there might suit your style, please join our discord and we can have a chat about it.

o/

Hey there, Belisar Menk!

I am one of the recruiters for the corporation - Project Omega Industries. We make our home in Esoteria and are part of the Shadow Ultimatum Alliance under the larger umbrella of the Imperium (Goonswarm), which controls space in Esoteria, Paragon Soul, Period Basis, Delve, Querious, and numerous other areas of space.
As a corporation, we have a large player base including a wide variety of experience and play styles. Our leadership team is VERY active with decades of experience. We are highly active and have regularly scheduled activities.
As an alliance, we have daily PvP roams and other PvP related activities as well as regular operations for the benefit of our alliance and the wider imperium.

When you join Project Omega, I promise you won’t be disappointed!
I have messaged you in game and provided you with some links. BUT, feel free to contact me whenever!

I have linked our Corporations recruitment post on this forum, below:
https://forums.eveonline.com/t/project-omega-active-null-sec-corporation-looking-for-active-pilots-us-eu-autz-pvp-pve-industry/428769

I look forward to chatting and flying with you!
~Odysemus!

We might fit the bill. Join Us!

You Are Welcome With us :slightly_smiling_face:

Closed as per request of the OP.