35.5mil sp player looking for a NS corp not part of the blue donut

I’ve done a lot of different things in Eve, but I would like to find a good place to settle in eve. I mainly do explo, PvE, indy, and PvP. I usually fly logi, interdictors, and t3d on fleets. I wont be extremely active, but Ill try to be as active as possible. Again, I dont want to be part of the blue donut.

Send you an In Game mail :slight_smile:

Hi Nic, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of both PvE and PvP content found nowhere else in New Eden.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hi Nic

I think MORTS could be a good option for you m8.

Below you have some points on why you should consider us an option

1. Indepedent entity
  2. No structures bashing nor cta’s
  3. No sov space to bother off.
    4, No Sp/Exp requirements. Time will fix that for you:)
    5, No api/seat ■■■■■■■■. We welcome spies to spy for us:)
    6, No TiDI and anchor +F1
  4. No blue donut (we want targets)
    8, No corp tax. Yes, you read it right 0 % CORP TAX.
  5. No mumble/Ts3 installations - Discord ftw
  • Make 500m/hr doing lvl4 guristas missions to fund your pvp
  • You will matter for us. Morts is a family and we take care of our own
  • Small/midsize pvp, up to 20 pilots. Your skills will actually matter this time
  • Fly what you want to fly and can afford to lose.
  • Very laidback game experience
  • Experienced FCs

If you want to know more, join our discord and lets talk

best of luck finding a new home

cheers
/prim

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. We’re not at the level of holding sovereignty yet, but if you’d like to help a corp from the ground up, we’d be happy to have ya. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey man check us out!
We’re a smaller null corp who will literally do anything if there is an interest among our members. We are also around to help you out, teach you and support you as needed :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.