4.0T Sell 🦜 [Collection of a full set of Sansha Empire]

They are all there, but they are not sold separately.

I sent you an email: Pm me please. Thx

1 Like

I just saw this, this is amazing! do you have any other factions for sale like this?

Unfortunately, I am only focusing on the collection of the Sansha series.

fair! I guess the market is open for someone else to do another faction
truly impressive tho!

1 Like

I’m still working on perfecting my collection and the link above has details on the items I need.

I wish I’ll live long enough to see someone buying it!

1 Like

It’s all right. if they can’t be sold, I’ll turn them into fireworks
Invite people from all servers to share the carnival.

Of course this will all happen on the eve of the server shutdown.

How much for the fiend/Imp?

I hate to break it to you, but this collection in its entirety more than likely will not ever be sold.

If you want any chance to ever sell this, your best chance is to make a collection of one of every item and sell that as a whole and then sell everything else separately.

Otherwise this collection will continue to grow and collect dust until you quit, or eve dies (which this is fine if that is what you want).

If you are actually wanting to sell, then the way you are going now, it will not sell.

2 Likes

First time in this thread? :sweat_smile:

Thank you very much for your pertinent advice!
In fact, I also understand the final outcome of this matter.

But I had a hard time convincing myself to sell them individually
The process of collecting them is very long and difficult, breaking them up would make me feel that the efforts of the past years are meaningless.

Sorry, they will be sold as a complete series.

I understand it’s been your games project/goal which is very impressive.

Even by breaking them up I’m not saying break the entire collection. You obviously have many items that have lots of duplicates, meaning you can sell the duplicates if you choose. Regardless it is and will be for a long time probably one of the most impressive collections in the game

2 Likes

I’m sure you must have found out, the number of these items is collected according to a specific amount. All items are divided into several levels according to different types and rarities.
The quantity of each group of items has a specific meaning.This is also part of the collection.

2 Likes

Probably the most impressive collection I’ve ever seen in this game.

3 Likes

First time in this thread? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You know people buy rare clothes for billions in this game right? We value AT ships not because they are OP but they are ultra rare/unique.

In other videogames people pay hundreds/thousands for a HAT/Gun

Humble yourself that OP is that rich and connected to build this collection.

Anyways Bump for OP. On the sale. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

how much for the
IMP
and all POS mod bps

1 Like

he aint selling separately. Sorry bud

1 Like