400mil SP and not sure what to do.... help

I have played even off on since 2005.
Currently running 3 omega accounts. (400m SP total about)
One pilot is -10 pirate to get my pvp fix.
Has an alt corp with 8 support pvp and pve pilots.

I have no idea how to move forward with the game I currently live in low-sec but have always wanted to move to null-sec.

I am reaching out to pilots who may have got themselves stuck in this situation themselves. What is the best way to become part of something in eve?

What is the next step…

spai…

1 Like

hi CA F

If an independent group operating in venal sounds interesting please keep reading.

In MORTS we play eve for what it is A GAME and we like to keep out gameplay as simple as possible.

we just focus in roams and camps, on the side you can ofc do what ever you want. We are not your parents to tell you what you need to do and whatnot.

the corp tax is 0% since we as corp dont have anything to invest in so for me its important my guys have the isk they want/need to accomplish their personal goals.

for corp goals we have only a few

1. to be more than just a corp. morts for me is a family and we are working hard on being of something greater

2. Form 20 man fleets at any given time and just roam and create havoc

3. have FUN which is the most important once. it doesnt make sense to play eve and not have fun.

if you want to know more just join our discord and lets have a talk

cheers
prim

Hey CA F,

Feel free to contact me in game, I think our corp would be a good place for you. Lots of PvP opportunities, lots of shits and giggles.

Hoiz Gnarr
CEO
MeanStreak.
Already Replaced.

Hi CAF,

Ive seen you in Kinakka quite a lot! ;). Caldari Freight and my cynos havent mixed well haha

I cant say I have the same experience, but my 50 cents would be take it back to basics with small gang roams/yeet fleets in cheap siht like t1 cruisers where its more about skill than bling, teach what you have learnt and find some spacebros that you really click with that you look forward to catching up with. Playing in a group that has goals that you can contribute to probably helps too for that sense of community

Now the for the shameless plug - probably isnt of interest, but ya miss 100% of the shots you dont take.

In Guns we are based in shallow Null Pure Blind and have daily small gang roams and home defense. We dont take ourselves seriously and we are also newbro friendly. If its of interest, there are opportunities to go back to basics, teach and pass on your experience, and be part of the story that is Guns and the alliance, Weapons of Mass Production into our next chapter. We have just one blue who are our immediate next door neighbours (Flying Dangerous), otherwise its content galore at the front door.

For an idea of culture, check out our CEOs weekly vlog - https://youtu.be/tuDoDFu_kmM

Check out our ad, perhaps it is of interest (tho it is admittedly aimed at newer players) and hopefully we can chat soon.

You’re in a tough spot right now. What you should reallly be asking yourself is, what makes the game fun for you. If its pvp Null is an option, altough its not the pvp experience it used to be. I for example split my time between HS and NS. If there is fights to be had I use my jumpclone to get into big fleet action or just roam casually. Otherwise I hang around HS and gank and sometimes wardec some people there. You can have some really good small to mid scale pvp in hs if you wardec the right people.

So if you are interested in our way of doing things or if you just wanna trash talk about eve just hit me up ingame or visit the ingame channel German Efficiency.

You have to play for more than just yourself… WITH, more than just yourself… There are insurmountable odds that you cannot overcome without the cooperation of others. You will work too hard, and burnout too easily…

That being said, most of the groups in the game have this mentality throughout their ranks… And they accomplish very little. They do not live up to the games potential, in most cases.

It creates unsavory experiences, and burns out a lot of players. Even the most successful NULL-Sec blocks have this problem going on…

I am working on a Corp. that goes beyond these issues… recruitment has been a tough slog so far, to say the least…

Finding a group you resonate with, is the best suggestion I can give at this point.

Hey CA F,

Take a look at us at Into Oblivion. [0BLVN]

We’re a young corporation, situated in a large null alliance that was founded on the premise of doing stupid stuff, cuz stupid stuff is fun.

We can offer you the following things:
★Small gang PvP (The Corp is run by current null block FC’s)
★Big Block PvP
★3 Regions of space to make ISK from
★Alliance industry structures
★Friendly community
★Moons to mine

If you’re interested come find us in game in 0BLVN Public, our public channel.

Preeeeemo
0BLVN Recruiter

I sent you an in-game message! Enjoy!

Hey, Give me a DM in game when your around, We will chat :smiley: :slight_smile:

Hi mate, we may be interesting to you and we will support in any way needed.
We are a PVP focused alliance with big goals and a members first orientation. We have a solid leadership and work together as a unit. Carebears are welcome, so long as they have teeth. We are currently based in Null Sec and operate in the EU and US time-zones.

What We Offer:
✪ Organized & Unified Fleet PVP
✪ PVP Training
✪ Null Sec Content
✪ Defense Fleets
✪ Daily Activity
✪ ISK Generation
✪ No War Decs

The Celestial Empire is looking for corps with…
✓ 18+
✓ Omega clones only
✓ Non-Experienced & experienced PVPers
✓ Pilots willing to learn from each fleet
✓ Pilots willing to fight as a single unit
✓ Pilots eager to kill things!
✓ And, ideally at least 10mill SP

For more information and/or questions, please:
Join our public channel CECA-Public (in game)
Join us on Discord: Click https://discord.gg/K7wb3GN
https://youtu.be/5u1HR4GVLBo?t=1237

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.