I’ve decided to look at EVE again after a 5 year hiatus. My primary is a 40M SP character with an alignment towards JF piloting / industrial / logistics / covops. My JF skills aren’t maxed yet, but if you would immediately ask me to pilot a JF (no I don’t own one) I would call you nuts because carrying around expensive ■■■■ needs some trust to be built first anyway…
Here’s the bulletpoints:
- 31 flesh years
- EU timezone, flexible work => can live with an ops schedule
- software engineer… used to write apps & tools for EVE back in the day
- living in germany and native german, but for some reason I always went completely english when playing EVE … so, only english-speaking corps please.
- TS/discord/… no prob
- living in 0.0
- industrial stuff, moon & asteroid mining, production, etc.
- participating in ops as logistics, ECM or recon/covops pilot
- hauling crap around for shits n giggles
- getting into a JF
- for job related reasons I will occasionally have periods of a week or two when I can’t log in (average one week per 2 months i’d say)
- out of touch with anything that happened in the past 5 years. Probably need some time to get back into things.
- no references probably. I used to be with WIdot when it was still an alliance and that was really cool, but after that got merged into TEST it got meh. Maybe I can dig someone up who’s still around & remembers me…
- hideous portrait. WTF was I thinking
P.S.: not sure how it works these days, but I expect there’ll be some trial time, and I have no qualms if that’s extended due to my hiatus/empty history.