5.4mil sp toon?

(Earth WInd) #1

I’ve never sold a toon before so i’m not sure how it works or if anyone is interested, but I have a lvl 5 all market trade skills toon if I could get some information on it or if its worthless?

(voetius) #2

The answer, as usual, is “it depends”.

If the character is mostly focused on trade skills, it’s not really worth much as it takes 6 - 8 weeks to train most of the trade skills up to what I would call a decent level. The 5 mill SP represents about 2 and a half months training, or ~1.6b x 2.5 in terms of Plex / MCT.

Keep in mind that to transfer a character costs real money now, as the 2 x plex transfer fee is temporarily broken (though I seen people say that it can still be done by GMs I don’t know if that is true). So there is a cost to you as well as a benefit in selling.

The one factor that would make a big difference to the value of the character would be standings. High faction and corporation standings to Emperor Family and/ or Caldari Navy could be a factor in itself that could add substantially to the value of the character. So, if you have those sort of standings you should say as it is a different kettle of fish altogether.

(Chainsaw Plankton) #3

5.4m sp and trade skills sounds like a rather useful toon. can be used for SP farming and trading. If it has cybernetics 5 and maxed attributes (or at least a remap or two) those are pluses. And as said standings in a popular trade hub help too.

I’m pretty sure someone will buy it, but no idea for how much, I don’t trade characters.