500, why?

WHY IS PROJECT DISCOVERY LEVEL 500 MARSHALL BLUEPRINT WHAT THE HELL IM LOSING MY MIND LEVEL UP SO SLOW WHY AM I DYING SO HIGH TOO HIGH MY BRAIN IS EXPLODING I THINK I MAY HAVE CANCER WHAT IS HAPPENING???!!!???!??!?!?!?

TL;DR
Why is the BPC for the marshall at level 500? Im like at 270, i basically have to double my levels to get to 500. it jumps, from 175 to 200, which is 25 levels, to 200 to 250, which is 50 levels, to 250-500 which is 250 levels.

WHY.

My brain is melting right now.

Wait what? project discovery is still in game, it has people doing it and it has rewards? Lol… I honestly believed it as scrapped months ago.

solonius meet the carrot (carrot , solonius)

i think we know how this arrangement works.

3 Likes

TL:DR isn’t supposed to be the same length as what it’s rehashing. Brain melt damage indeed

1 Like

Too bad the Marshall looks better than its stats.

Stop whining. Do the work. I did it and now have the Marshal Blueprint.

You know why it’s 500. Because its really valuable and desirable, as evidenced by how much you want it.

I hate people like you who want the best things available but want the work required to get them cut down to nice little bite sized bits of effort that don’t really represent an achievement. It’s an extremely prestigious item worth billions.

Compare the VALUE of those other ships (Pacifier / Enforcer vs Marshal) if you’re still having trouble working out why there’s a big PD level requirement jump to get the Marshal.

No free cookies for you. Back to work.

3 Likes

Just skip the grind to 500 like i did, by buying a marshal BPC :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

the question is more : “why do you want a marhsall for ?”

1 Like

The cell classification stuff was removed and PD later reintroduced with exoplanet searching. It’s a different PD with different rewards.

Just farm the isk for it 12-15 bil shouldn’t take too long if you got the right tools for the job.

i got it in two weeks from level 150, grinding 25 levels a day really isn’t too bad

Skip the grind, skip the BPC and save yourself 12-billion or so ISK. It’s not that great a ship.

3 Likes

Some players enjoy the mechanic and they get a nice reward for sticking to it. I don’t really enjoy the mechanic and the ship is fairly balanced, so I doubt I will ever own one.

Personally I don’t think every ship or mechanic in the game has to be interesting or available to a majority of players. It just needs to be somewhat balanced.

rofl … at 99% its really fast so … better % is faster
needs some time … friend of mine has 5 BPCs now …

TESS should be launching today. So, expect thousands more samples to come soon. :rofl:

More people should grind for this ship, and then undock from Jita 4-4 in it.

There’s so many things wrong with that killmail that it’s just sad…

1 Like

Just more items 99.9% of all Eve players will never see, much less fly themselves.

Bit of an overinflated kill though, the hull was only worth half of what zkill lists :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.