55 mil sp Main w/5x25+ mil Sp alts LF low class WH PVP corp

Returned to the game a bit more than half a year ago after a couple years away. I am an entirely WH focused player who has no interest in 0.0 or Low Sec Anything. When it comes to what I am driven to do in game, what I want is fleet on fleet action. I prefer small to medium sized fights 30 on 30 tops give or take.

Anyways I have been playing since 06 with a two year break. Was in Black Legion during its heyday while running a c4 wh alliance for a couple years, shortly before I left the game. Now I am only here to WH and BLOPs when the opportunity presents itself, and I am looking for a specific sort of corp to get my fix of surprise WH buttsex as well high end fleet on fleet brawling.

What I offer:
main - t2 links, all subcaps aside from caldari and t2 bs (recon, t3cs, HACs, Heavy Interdictors, Tac Dessies, etc… Maxed in Leshak
remaining toons : All fly at least 1 t3c and one very focused other t2 cruiser currently they are: 2x guardian/zarm pilots, dedicated falcon/jamgu alt (doubles as cloaky hauler/black cyno). All the toons can fly rolling megas and either a Drek or Leshak (only three maxed in leshak atm).
I have an extensive amount of experience in both 0.0 and WH, lots and lots of BLOPs
-All toons are maxed out in scanning
-Been using Pathfinder as mapper for a bit, but I am quite experienced with Tripwire as well.
-Activity, I work from home for myself, so my schedule is pretty much what I want it to be. No wife aggro as she is awesome so can be on 12 hrs a day if need be. If i have people to work with I am always out looking for stuff to fight, or to start fights with corps down the chain.

What I am looking for:
-Only interested in low class WH. Not interested in any corps with a static 0.0 or lowsec. I pvp in wh, the rest of New Eden can play in easy mode.
-Armor focused Doctrines, I prefer trig focused fleets for fleet on fleet action and armor t3s/recon/stratios for cloaky stuff. I can do nano- but do not like it at all, or shield in general. (old school)
-Decent sized fleet comps
-Not part of an Alliance. I dont see blues as a good thing.
-Corps where PvE ops is something that is on the backburner, PvP being Everyones goal.
-Established or newer groups are fine , looking for a mindset vs numbers: Murder Death Kill, reap the tears = proper mindset.
-Looking for a place where the members are consistently hunting not 3-4 guys finding the kills for the other 20, but Everyone out and looking because thats what good WH corps do.
-Prefer not to put all my stuff in a astrahus since they are so squishy, so Fort is a must. Assets are important after all.

I know it seems overly picky, but I am trying to find a place to stay and become an integral part of the community. Both with finding content and helping out ,as well as being on comms and trolling people with my vast collection of gifs (in particular after a fight). I dont want a place that I am settling for, but one that gets me the type of play I am seeking, and I am to the point where I wont settle for anything less.

If this seems like you feel free to convo, mail me in game or respond here. I am looking intently so wont be long in responding.

Thanks for your time and dealing with my wall of text.
Nick
aka Vit

Daily Bump…

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. I know it’s not what you’re asking for, but we have a growing wing of WH raiding pilots you’d be perfect for. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep nullsec. fighting the blue donut from all angles - contracted by the Guristas Pirates.

• ESS Thefts
  • Gatecamping
  • Roaming
  • Guristas LP

In response to the massacre of poor Pith pilots all across New Eden - we’ve taken up arms to help Guristas Pirates take revenge on all those who farm their pilots for a quick CONCORD payout.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join our cause.

If you are intrested to know more - convo me, join our discord or simply pay us a visit!!

Like I said in my post 0.0 and lowsec are not something I am interested in, Wh are all I give a crap about. So no not interested in 0.0 , fw, low, etc…

Daily Bump…

We are The Inf3cted, a C4 US/EU tz wormhole PVP corp.
In-Game Pub Channel: Incubation Room
Discord Pub Channel: Comms Link

Our primary focus is small gang PVP/wormhole hunting with C3/C5 ratting, assorted industry, and market PVP for isk flow. We’re a small but growing group of content finders with a rich network of allies and frenemies, so there’s always content to be had.

What We Provide - All standard citadel services (multiple clone bays / industry) - A mix of T1/T2 doctrine hulls up to BS are provided for PVP (in lieu of a formal SRP) - We fly both shield and armor doctrines (with high and low SP variations for pilots of all skill levels) - Tech stack is Pathfinder for mapping, Discord for comms, and an ever-growing web of spreadsheets and automation for industry & administration

What We Expect We’re looking for experienced wormholers and fearless newbros alike, and we’re willing to train pilots of all skill levels in the fine art of wormholing. Requirements are basic knowledge of wormhole exploration and Omega status (for the ability to equip cloaks). 10mil+ SP is preferred, but PVP or exploration experience will waive that entirely.

We expect our pilots to be professional on the battlefield, but internally we have mature, friendly, and tight-knit community thats here’s to blow ■■■■ up and have a good time. Our discord is consistently stocked with memes and discussions on fittings / tactics, and our corp motto is “always undock, always take the bait”. If any of this sounds like a good time, come find us in the public channels listed above.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.