70M+ sp UK pilot looking for null sec home

Hello, I’m a UK pilot i’ve been playing on and off for a long time now had many characters done most things and i’m now looking to move to null I’m self sufficient and have a number of ways to make isk. I have a good sense of humour and can fit well with any group.

What i’m Looking for
It must be null sec i’m not bothered if you rent or own sov i am happy with either i just want to make some isk and pvp.

i have a super alt and want to use him from time to time.

Thanks for taking the time to read this i hope to hear for you soon.

1 Like

Hey there! I’ve already dropped you an ingame mail with some links. I belong to Pandemic Horde and we always have room for both new and oldbros. Feel free to ask any questions here or ingame. See you around
Fly safe o7

Edit: I can actually provide you with some more information while I’m here =P

We are a several ways to aid you in making money: mining, industry, ratting space, local market, hauling services to/from highsec (Jita). As for the use of supers we have it, but some conditions apply (time in group, ESIs - full details on our forums).
We have space to rent if you’re interested, but also have a lot of free space you can use, so it would be entirely up to you.
Regarding PvP, it’s our bread and butter. From outgoing to incoming fleets, several times a day, along all timezones, we pretty much got it all. Gangs, blobs, blops, whaling fleets - there’s a lot you can get into.

1 Like

Hi,

I’ve sent you an in game mail. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

1 Like

A-NI is all about stupid fun, shitty memes and getting the most enjoyment out of EVE, all the while specializing in PVP and fighting outnumbered. We also have quite the UK/Irish dudes in corp. You should fit right in!

What we offer:

• Training, help, and experience for pilots of all skill levels
  • “Serious fun” small fleets
  • Highly active core members (EU/US)
  • An opportunity to grow with an expanding corporation

We might be a fit for you. Come check us out:

1 Like

Fusion Enterprises is a well-established, multi-focused corp since 2006. It has a rich alliance history but does not lose sight of its primary focus of providing access to game content for mature players, with corporate and alliance level goals for industrial and PvP characters alike. We have access to multiple 0.0 systems with excellent security status which means you can enjoy mining, PI, PVE & PVP in a low stress environment.

1 Like

Hi Savidor,

Short Bus Ballaz is recruiting. We’re a small corp with a friendly environment committed to having fun in eve and to assist you in anyway possible to make your experience enjoyable. We’ve got a EU and US timezone set up so plenty of action for you in the realm of PVP. We regularly use caps as well as utilize our small gang know how to expand out prowess onto the field of battle.

I’ll link our forum ad for some more info. It has a link to a public discord for you to ask us any questions or our EU constituents.

Cheers,
Milli

1 Like

We have everything you need !

• Small gang pvp

• Welp fleets

• Cap support

• Ice and ore mining

• Ratting

• Keepstar

• Big and active corp

• Init associates

• Biggest renters

• Mumble and discord

• Buyback

• Logistics

EU/US timezone, we care about our members !

FAYN website
Recruitment channel in game: FAYN.recruits

Or send me a mail

Bellath
Head recruitment

1 Like

Hi @Savidor

We have exactly what you are looking for - we’re UK/EU focussed and can help get you back up to speed with the changes. Good ISK making and plenty of fun PVP.

The Dark Vanguard - Recruiting Returners, BitterVets and people looking to learn (PVP Corp)

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of The Initiative alliance based in the Fountain regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience
★ EU Timezone

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

1 Like

hi @Savidor
If you fancy small gang pvp in nullsec with a great bunch of people, then FUN inc might just be up your street !

1 Like

Hi Mate,
I believe you could be a good fit for our group, we fly with Triumvirate, a medium sized PVP focused group. Giving you the chance to take part in a wide variety of content, from combat/cap deployments, to wormhole whaling.
We are predominantly EU and have a load of UK based players, everyone in corp runs from 2-5 accounts, so you’ll have the opportunity to use ALTs, we also have some great moon ore to strip every week.

Here’s the link to our add:

Wasted Potential (Triumvirate) is Recruiting! Recruitment Center

Join ‘BOOF Public’ if you’re interested in a chat!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.