70M+ with high to mid SP alts looking for something

o/ Ello’

I’ve come back from a break in the game and I’m kind of hopping around trying to find a home doing the things I used to do but I think that may be the wrong approach so let’s try this.

I’m looking for three things; Krabbing to support my poor spending habits, small - medium size pvp gangs, active during US TZ so that if I have to ship spin there’s at least people to BS on comms with.

One pilot is cap capable with TII triage and able to fly all fax/carriers but Caldari with jump skills and all that jazz trained up appropriately. My other higher SP alt is specialized more in subcap PvP skills with good Loki/Tengu skills and maxed armor links amongst other things. The other two alts are kinda just skill injected for whatever purpose I need.

Hello Kaundurxx, we’re a PvP corp with a EU/U.S. mix (currently heavier on the U.S. side) that’s part of Imperium (Bastion). We’ve good space for you to make isk in, Incursion groups for more team based pve, and we’ve nightly small roams going out. Obviously we’ll do the war stuff when it comes around but for the time being and foreseeable future it’s all quiet and a good time to chill and relax.

We’re also heavily focused on the Dread and FAX issue so you’d be joining a corp with experienced people in those ships. Anyway we’d love to chat to you so if you can either drop by our in-game channel, The EDF Bar, or drop by our Discord for a chat, and if you’d like to read more about us, our recruitment thread is here.

I think we would be a good fit for you. Stop by and have a chat.

Thought about FW? Lots of small/med sized pvp opportunities and making isk is easy with LP. We’re US tz and there’s always something to do. Join our public channel “DEC public” and chat with us.

Hay bud we a small pvp corp eu/usa
If you looking for pvp soon as I join back with my alliance you will have more targets that you can shake a stick at with over 100 war dec on iv only drop out so I can get more member to do more pvp opp so if your interest drop me message in the meantime check out FAQ also there is a link to or discord channel

Welcome back to Eve online Kaundurxx,

You would be a great fit over at JREX! We are a small gang to medium fleet PvP corporation, which has doctrines all over the place. We want people who want to PEW. High SP pvper’s that want to log in and kill.

We also have some indy to fuel our ship blowing up needs. Our Corp has lots of content right out of our door. We are active from 1700-0630 eve time with players ranging from EUSTZ to USTZ. I hope you would join us and based on your interests, you would fit right at home. Fleets and content is what we want to focus on. We will provide you with content and gf’s on all hours of the day. That’s what JREX is about surrounded by a community environment which also plays other games outside of eve together. You won’t be a number with us but a chill dude.

We are also members of a pirate alliance called intergalactic space hobos! We have lots of good fights and great content happening everyday to from blops to roams to Gate camps to dread fights.

I have attached our recruitment thread below which has our discord so you reach us. We also have a public channel called “JREX REC” for all recruitment.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/full-broadside-ustz-nullsec-small-gang-small-scale-pvp

Would love to see you around. Thanks for the consideration!

3,000 ships lost in your mum!

What sort of dick-tator am I?
Orlav Aldent 2020
“Dear god this has been a long time coming, I’ve been active in EVE for around 5 years. In that time I have been a lowsec pirate playing scrubby gate games and camping till the dreads drop. I have done hard time in nullsec, playing king of the hill and cloaky camping kids that 100% deserved it, 40% of the time. After nullsec burnt me to a crisp, I got lost in wormhole space and fell in love with the splash, Jspace is without a doubt the love of my life however I now find myself in lowsec once again. This time though I want to build my own community, I have spent a lot of my game time building and supporting the communities I have been lucky enough to be a part of and at long last, I want my own little crew of fruits, nuts and vegetables to unleash on the unsuspecting and uncloaked.”

Requirements

• Omega - I would love to open my doors to alphas as well, however I don’t believe that non-faction warfare lowsec space is well suited for alphas, this requirement may change however, I do value the raw fearlessness that new bros have.
  • USTZ - This is flexible, however i’m an Australian that works nightshift and that’s not going to change anytime soon, so USTZ is the best fit. I won’t discourage other TZs, however be aware that I cannot guarantee content, that’s in your court.
  • PVP - I don’t care what you do for income, I have several side ventures myself that are of the care bear kind. However when you hear the words “I’ve tackled a…”, you will be expected to back up our tackler ASAP.
  • 18+ - I’m not interested in edgelords who are edgelords for the edge. I want everyone to jell and to respect one another even if you don’t agree on everything others think or share. There are loose community guidelines that will be made clear, they are there to cultivate an open and enjoyable culture and community.

Join me on discord

Hello there! I am starting up a new C6-C5 wormhole pvp corp. A lot of what you are looking for matches up with what I want for the corp. If you are interested PM me on discord at Angron#3774

Fly Safe!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.