72m SP Returning to the Eve Needle

US West TZ

Good morning, everyone.

As the title states, I’m a 73m SP pilot looking to return to the game. I’ve spent time as a pirate, nullbear, and even a wormholer. I’ve been playing off and on since about 2008. I don’t know what it is about this damn game but every time I break free, my skin starts burning and I start to feel bee’s in my teeth. I’m looking to get back into this big black sexy hole of a game. Anyway, enough about why and let me tell you a bit about what I bring to the table.

• Black Ops (Redeemer) [Thinking of working up to Sin/Widow]
  • Recon 5 with ALL Cruisers 5 as well.
  • Archon + Nidhoggur Capable. (Fighters 4, sigh.)
  • Force Auxiliary (Apostle + Lif) [Was training T2 Triage when Alpha switched, so not sure if it’s complete].
  • Cyno. 5 Alt.
  • Tech 2 S/M/L Energy Weapons + Projectiles.
  • Tech 2 Light/Heavy/HAM/Torpedo Missiles.
  • Tech 2 S/M Hybrid.
  • Full Tech 2 Armor/Shield Tanking.

What I’m really looking for is getting into Black Ops & Hot Drop Shenanigans. I’ve spent a lot of time doing sub-capital combat. It’s really fun, most of the time. I know I made a ‘mistake’ by making my main my capital pilot, but Black Ops and Carrier drops have always been my end game goal for EVE.

As far as what I’m looking for people wise, I tend to not be TOO serious when it comes to EVE. During the near 10 year span I’ve been playing EVE, I started by taking combat too seriously and getting a bit salty with losses. I refuse to let this game not be a game. I’m here to have fun, kill scrublords, and get made fun of by my new corp mates.

Essentially, if my girlfriend (haha, jk, all EVE players are gay) wants to go out, I’m too old for the EVE BROS BEFORE EARTH HOES stuff. I’m sure most people would agree, but some don’t.

If you don’t mind allowing this 73m SP nubnub get a grip on whats going on in EVE now and are looking for someone with a low salt release rate who loves to pass out from lack of oxygen from laughing at the game, maybe I’m your new gaybro.

Hit me up here as I haven’t gone Omega yet since I’m at work and stuff.

Please note:
If you’re the type of dudes who are gonna get legit mad at silly mistakes for the first month or so, suck my butt. Nah, but in all seriousness, it’s been awhile. I love the game but don’t make it awkward for both of us by expecting a 10/10 big dick dps pro EVE player right out the gate. Love you.

Hey bud ! I sent you an e-mail in game :slight_smile:

We’re currently doing blopsing fleets in provi

Hey Shar. Look, I’ve not going to come at you with some big fancy schpeel (tried to spell out a lisp and failed there) about how big and great the corp I’m in is. its not big. we aren’t perfect. but we are a group of guys that try to have a good time. most of us are married (or were married) so we understand that real life comes first. We are a low sec corp part of a medium sized alliance and we enjoy our hot drops and pirating. We have active players on every day and when we put our heads together we are good at what we do. I would really enjoy a chance to talk to you personally. iIf you are interested, please let me know in discord.
(API and VOIP required)

@Shar_Reen_Khazaraa We run a WH corp that is expanding and we would interested to add more pilots to our PVP branch. Plus the passive income is pretty crazy easy for isk to blow things up. Let me know if your interested and if not FLY EFFICIENT!

Talon

You sound right up our alley and you had me at the word “Nidhoggur” and “BLOPS” lol.

We play to win, but also know how to have a fun time. ■■■■ happens and we get it, minus one guy in our corp who is pretty damn serious, but he is good for the group as he helps us improve our game and we love him and his antics dearly. We give ■■■■ to each other all the time and whoever was the last one to screw up, gets shamed until the next guy screws up- but its all in fun and games, we’re too old for drama.

More serious note, we are experienced vets like yourself and we are looking for a few more active guys to join our ranks and blow some ■■■■ up with us. If you got a thick skin, a disturbed sense of humor, and want to play to win but know how to laugh at a 1b+ loss- give us a look, we a have a good amount to offer!

Hey Shar’Reen:

You should check out our filthy casual lowsec pvp corp Filthy Peasants here: Low Sec PvP - Filthy Peasants is recruiting

We do all of the drops, blops, and silly ops you are asking for everyday. We live in lowsec Solitude and regularly roam/flight/drop people in our region and in the surrounding regions of Genesis and Syndicate. We’re a casual bunch of pvpers that are primarily active in USTZ. We’re not afraid of taking fights and we regularly do stupid things to try to make them happen. Take a look at our KB and hit me up in game or join our public channel Open Filth. I think you’ll fit right in with our play style and find yourself a fun group of people to fly with :slight_smile:

Hello!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec. We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. Self sufficiently is the name of the game. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!

Consider joining Starseekers for a very chill, friendly group of people doing WH content!

Shar, Welcome back!! I think you would make a great fit in Singular Paradox if your willing to come back to worm space. We are USTZ. while we don’t do carrier drops anymore. we do have a strong focus on laid back sub cap combat. Anyhow I’m gonna throw up my paste and copy response and let you wade through it and see what you think.

Singular Paradox is looking for more pilots to bolster our ranks . We are a mature USTZ based casual corp living in Wormhole space. Singular Paradox is looking for pilots that are mature, laid back and understand at the end of it all its just pixels. We do not have mandatory OPs or CTAs. What we do offer is the opportunity for you to experience EVE in a stress free relaxed environment.
We have regular PvP roams through worm space, low sec and 0.0 with experienced, patient fleet commanders. Never PvPed, no problem we have plenty of vets that are more then happy to help you along the way. Dont want to PvP, not a problem, we also offer regular PvE and mining opportunities to help fund our shameless PvP habits and fatten our wallets.

At the end of the day heres what we can offer:
*USTZ

• Wormhole lifestyle
  • Casual, mature enviroment
  • Regular PvP roams in null, low and worm space
  • Knowledgable FCs
  • Plenty of PvE opportunities to fatten up your wallet

So if you think Singular Paradox may be a fit for you join our chat channel Singular Public or contact vynok, Splendorfire or Rosk Volutar

We Could Use Good PIlots Like You!

If your tired of the NULL SEC blob fleets that are a daily occurrence then come talk to us. Extreme Agony is a small gang PVP Corporation living in the busy south region of Curse. We are looking for team players and pilots that have PVP experience to join our Corporation. We are active during the US time zones and on weekends. Extreme Agony members are laid back and mature and understand that RL comes first, so if the wife or family have plans, no problem. We engage in small gang warfare roams, bubble camps gate camps, WH dives and BLOPS. No drama, just friends, fleets and kill marks on your ships.

In game channel: ExtremeAgony or email Jengofett Miromme or Neva Second

Wait to make up your mind

o/

Feign is recruiting.

We are looking for more pilots that enjoy some small gang/mid sized fights. If our activity looks like stuff you want to do, hit me up!

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/aol-alpha-omega-legion-is-recruiting-players-from-all-time-zones/44327/2

Lets chat.

Stay npc and check out bombers bar you will have some fun with them for blops/carrier/super dropping on people, theyare a good laugh and they actually have their own corp now but ud be based out of a wh to be in their corp pretty much.

I think we could be a good fit!

check us out:

Newest video:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.