73m SP Pvp player looking for a corp

Nullsec, Lowsec, C5 Wormhole, whatever. ill take anything that has active content in the EU and USTZ.

My main interestes are:

Gaining killmails

Running support ships in fleets (i.e webs, links, etc)

Dropping BLOPS/Caps on people

Blobbing roamers in dumb ships

gatecamping

I have:

6 accounts, all useful in some way.

cap alt

cap-capable main

an interest in FCing

im fine with joining a null bloc, i’d not prefer Deep nullsec, but am open to the dronelands.

not a requirement but an option:

if i could even join as my corp, it would be even better, but this isnt required.

Hey man threw you a contact but why don’t you check out my corp Rusted And Rejuvenated. We currently live in Pure Blind with Weapons of Mass Production. ! We are tight-knit, very active, and enjoy PvP off all kinds, whether that be alliance ops or going on small gang roams. We however specialize in small gang PvP in particular. We are currently looking for people within the US and EU TZ. Feel free to check out our recruitment post for more information.

1 Like

Into the Ether

Welcome,

We are corporation of USTZ and EUTZ players looking for like minded individuals to join our laid back PVP community! Our leadership recently returned and created our start up dragging old friends and enemies alike to PVP and create content for all those involved!

We are extremely interested in returning players like ourselves.

The corporation has a plethora of experienced directors and fleet commanders who strive to take the bullcrap out of the game so the content comes easy for our members! We formed this corporation to begin a new chapter in our eve careers and we would like you to come along! We are looking for pilots who wish to center themselves around real people in real PVP settings, looking to follow us to some of the most exotic places in eve while trying to get the fix that we so happily PLEX our accounts for! If you fit our requirements and wish to help build a better pvp experience maybe you can step, Into the Ether…

ALLIANCE:

• We are part of WE FORM V0LTA, based in the Fade Region and constantly deploying to a content zone near you!
  • We have a very short list of blues and 99% of eve is neutral - we go shooting NIGHTLY.

ISK Opportunities:

• Null-sec access is available for all your pvp funding needs.
  • Moon Rentals, mining, ratting, DED, archaeology and data mining, whatever you need to fund the bloodshed.

Requirements:

• No Hard SP Requirement but must be PVP Focused
  • Dread Alt (Mandatory)
  • Useful Light Tackle Alt/Dictor/Cyno Alt (Mandatory)
  • Mumble and Discord access
  • Must join comms and have an operational microphone (non negotiable)
  • Self sufficient
  • Consistent schedule and activity as RL allows (the significant other comes first)
  • Over the age of 18
  • ESI SEAT/Auths for ALL characters
  • Screenshot of your ESI page to prove the character on each account. (Since you can’t see that like you could with API)

Additional Information:

I sent you an in game message! Enjoy!

Good morning mate

IFED are recruiting and we would be very interested in you 🇬🇧 Extremely Active Corporation - Looking for Ratters , Miners and PvP players - TEST Alliance - IFED - Established NullSec Community -

might want to look there

HI Dekalii

If you can consider an independent group operating from venal please make sure to keep reading

As corp m8 our focus is just to keep the game simple and fun.

We dont care about anything except us logging in and trynig to have as much fun as possible.

our main activities are camps and kitchen sink roams and whatnot. Since our corp dont have any assets to invest or manage our corp tax is 0%.

So in other words you will keep all the isk you make and we are of course not part of any blue donut coalition ■■■■■■■■ warfare.

if you want to know more please make sure to join our discord and talk to us

Cheers
prim

Hey!

Take a look at us at Into Oblivion. [0BLVN]

We’re a young corporation, situated in a large null alliance that was founded on the premise of doing stupid stuff, cuz stupid stuff is fun.

We can offer you the following things:
★Small gang PvP (The Corp is run by current null block FC’s)
★Big Block PvP
★3 Regions of space to make ISK from
★Alliance industry structures
★Friendly community
★Moons to mine

If you’re interested come find us in game in 0BLVN Public, our public channel.

Preeeeemo
0BLVN Recruiter

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

shot you a message in game! We should chat it up!

Here.

The Untraceable

Timezone: EU/US/AUS
Independed pvp group
99.9% EvE Is Neutral! (MAX Targets)
Daily PVP Fleets, Roams/Camps/Blackops/Caps
Active training fleets (Small gang PVP) Manual piloting!
ღ Any PVPers willing to learn are welcome ღ

#fightsmart #fightoutnumberd #SmallgangPvP #OldschoolVets

Ingame public channel: PROFC

We also like to blops among other things please check us out :slight_smile:

hey mate come check us out , US/AU tz and some EU

Occulus Rift
Down Under Syndrome

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.