8 character maxed PI setup. Is this setup easy enough to maintain 2 hours a week. If not, how should I set it up?

This is for Construction Blocks in Null planetary. Thank for your help.
Account 1*

Char 1

5 planets, 3 Toxic, and 2 Reactive with a 6th empty slot. Collect from the planet and deposit on the 6th planet which is factories. Store in local system.

Char 2

5 planets, 2 Toxic, and 3 Reactive with a 6th empty slot. Collect from the planet and deposit on the 6th planet which is factories. Store in local system.

Account 2

Char 3

6 planets, 3 Toxic, and 3 Reactive. Collect from 6 planets and make contract to Char 5 to move it to Industry planet of Char 5.

Char 4

6 planets, 3 Toxic, and 3 Reactive. Collect from 6 planets and make a contract to Char 5 to move it to Industry planet of Char 5.

Char 5

3 planets, 1 Toxic, and 2 Reactive. Collect from 3 planets, dock up, and accept both contracts and spread out the mats between the 3 industry planets. Then collect from factories and store in local system.

Account 3

Char 6

6 planets, 3 Toxic, and 3 Reactive. Collect from 6 planets, doc up, and make a contract to Char 8.

Char 7

6 planets, 3 Toxic, and 3 Reactive. Collect from 6 planets, doc up, and make a contract to Char 8.

Char 8

4 planets, 2 Toxic, and 2 Reactive. Collect from 4 planets, doc up, and accept both contracts and spread out the mats between the 2 industry planets. Then collect from factories and store in local system.

If it is too much to look through, sorry, but is this setup well enough to manage easily like many others who do PI in Null do?

Anybody there? What is making it so my post doesn’t get any responses? Need help.

There are many factors to take into account and what is easy for me may not be for you . So that is something u need to decide for yourself .

Usually the annoying part of PI is how often u need to take apart ur set up and relocate it in order to get the necessary amounts of mats to keep ur production .
How good the planet , how abundant the mats that u need are and of course how many ppl do PI on that planet on the specific mats rhat u need .

I usually have 1 week cycles for my extractors , that means i go for high yield planets even if they are 5-6 jumps away . That gives me enough mats to have my factories constantly producing . It also means i spend a lot of time moving stuff around . I also need to relocate my set up pretty much every week because there are too many ppl doing PI . But P4 factories run 2 weeks nonstop .

Hope that helped a bit .

So based on how I showed planetary being done step by step in my original post, and that all of them have really good yield, and I don’t have to setup anything over and over. Basically, this is what I don’t understand:

I have 3 characters on an account. I collect from 6 planets attributed to char 1, move the resources and contract to char 3, 6 planets attributed to char 2 move the resources and contract to char 3, and 4 planets to char 3 and I then move all resources from char 1 and char 2 to char 3’s 2-3 planetary industry planets , and that takes how long…
vs.
I have 3 chars on an account. I collect from 5 planets from char 1, shift those resources to the 6th planet of char 1, then do the same between all three chars and all planets are 5/6 with the 6th as industry.

So do I go char 1 and char 2 each having 6/6 planets P0 to P1 and with contracting put the P1->P2 on char 3’s manufacturing planets or do I go char 1, 2, and 3 have 5/6 planets for P0->P1 and the last planet of every char on the account does P1->P2?

In my original post, for Account 1 I do it the first way, and account 2 and account 3 I do it the other way. These are two ways of managing 3 char account with planetary. I think they should be uniform across the board so my question is which one should I go with?

Which is more normal, and which seems like it takes more time and is more convenient for managing them?

I would put accounts 1 and 2 extracting P0–> P1 and contracting them to char 3 of account 3 . Char3 of account 3 is all about doing P2 .

That way u can see the amount of P1s u get let’s say in a week . Then u can see how many planets does char 3 of acount 3 needs to use to make P2s “non stop” , maybe u need all 6 planets cause u make shitloads of P1s or just 3 planets .

The remaining planets of char 3 of account 3 and char 1+2 of account 3 can be used to extract missing P1s if u have any .

I think it will save u time moving stuff around if u have only 1 char for making P2s , instead of moving P1s around on every char .

I think this is it. Thank you very much.