82m-SP Returning Pilot and friend LF for Nullsec Home

A friend and I have just come back to Eve after over a year away, and very glad to be back!

I live in the UK, and have been playing eve on and off since 2008. In that time have done a bit of everything, living in every kind of space. A lot has changed since I last played, and I am very much looking forward to exploring the new content. My combat main can fly most subcaps, and I am currently training for Carriers. I also have an industry alt with decent mining and production skills, which I am skilling toward Rorquals.

My friend is in US timezone and has been playing for a similar timescale. He is most interested in pursuing industry content, however is never afraid to chuck some ammo downrange.

I like to do a bit of everything, and value variety in my gameplay. Looking for a bunch of folks to have a laugh and get into trouble with, who don’t take themselves too seriously and are understanding of busy work schedules meaning some people don’t always have a huge amount of time to play. I will try to be on as much as I can, but some (not all) weeks I may only be on for short bursts on the weekend.

Unfortunately, I have had a fair few les-than-desirable experiences with corps in the past, mainly turning out to be far less active and not offering what they advertised. That is why I am taking things a little more slowly this time, and posting here. If do you get in touch, I would love the chance to come and meet you and your corpmates over voice comms for a chat to see if we’re a good fit. I want to find a corp to stay for the long haul.

I’d like to hear from you if you have

• 100+ members ideally, a friendly atmosphere and lively voice comms!
  • Regular PVP fleets (either within corp or wider alliance) , prefferably small/medium-size fleets
  • Decent infrastructure, with upgraded systems for both ratting and industry
  • Access to moon mining

What we will bring to your corp

• Happy to provide ESI/full api
  • Willingness to get “stuck in” with corp activities, and help others out
  • Ability to listen and follow orders on fleets

Feel free to send an ingame message, look forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sent you an in game mail

1 Like

Bokbok @Ms_Flint,

I’m glad to hear you and your friend are coming back in game. What bad experiences did you have in your previous corp, and what can we do to make it more enjoyable?

When you have a chance, come into Fweddit discord and I’d love to talk about you joining Fweddit ORGNC.

Fweddit’s part of Free Range Chikuns, a proud poultry loving, small USTZ NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

We totally understand the need to have a laugh and be laid back, I pride ourselves in that we play other games outside of eve and do eve meets too, so we’re more of a social group than a corp.

Anyways, come into discord when you’re free, just ask for me, niv (CEO).

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

1 Like

Hi!

SINISTER. is looking for more capsuleers to join their triglavian based corp. We can teach you how to make a living from the abyssal depths and ultilize triglavian vessels into combat or pve.

!! Preparing for triglavian invasions, triglavian mothership Xordahz and much more.

â–  Co-Op Abyssal Deadspace
â–  Triglavian invasions
â–  Triglavian industry

Join our Discord discord and apply today . Or read our post below for more details!

1 Like

just sendt you ingam mail

1 Like

hi
did you find any thing ? come by our discord or join our public channel in game : Mea Culpa.

1 Like

Killboard

The Solitude Confederation, [SOCO-] is recruiting English speaking PvPers (US/EU). We are a close knit group based in Low Sec Solitude. SOCO- operates in Null/Low Sec. We understand that real-life comes first and EvE is just an internet spaceship game.

What we offer?

• Content - We have fleets/Roams 3-4 times a week. We often drop on a moment’s notice.
  • Sexy Fleet Comp
  • Targets
  • Ships - Fleet Ships are Free!
  • Capital Hull SRP
  • R64 Moon Mining - Want extra isk? Say no more
  • BPO Library
  • Military Friendly!

Killboard

What we require?

• At least 10 million skillpoints
  • Working Mic
  • Complete Background check - Alts included
  • Competence - Don’t be the guy or girl to feed ships to the enemy, don’t screw your allies

Contact

“Meeko Gloom” Ingame
Meeko Gloom#7910 on discord
“SOCO- Public” Ingame Channel

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.