85m SP Pilot Returning to EvE looking for 0.0 or WH Home

As the title says returning pilot looking for home in 0.0 or WH. Looking for a laid back environment, RL > Game. Preferring PvE orientated objectives however not opposed to the occasional PVP session along with it. Central US Timezone. Primarily shield subcap capable, with fledgling carrier / dread skills.

Hello there Jack! my name is Scotty N Co-CEO of Beyond the Gates, We are a C4 WH group that is a laid back group that primarily focuses on PVE/Industry with some elements of PvP as more of a security force.

We have our own stations set up in said C4 which is an Azbel for heavy industry (ship production/cap production) and a Astra which is our main holding station, we also have tech 3 production available for corp members and SRP’s. RL comes first in our corp and from the sounds of what your looking for we would love to have you. Alot of us are old time vets as well,

Please send Scotty Naridello a message in game or join BYTG’s Public and we can get ya in!

Regards,

Scotty

Mail me ingame if you’re intrested!

Sonic Intoxication is a null sec PvP, over or mining corp. We are always looking for veterans or new guys. Feel free to look me up in game.

Hadleigh2016 Anninen

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!