85m SP seeks new home

EDIT: 2202 11 13 - TYVM everyone but I will close this out now as I think I have found a home.

Hi there, OG player that hung it up in 2009 returns 13 years later to find out they don’t know anything all over again =)

Previously I was a jack of all trades filling gaps as the team needed and was speccing out for fleet command for the bonuses. I’m looking to do a bit of a massive respec in terms of SP and would want to discuss direction and long term commitment. Expect lots of questions, will appreciate input on what to switch to and focus on.

I am ok in HS or null so long as we work as a team and have fun, PVP, PVE, mining, whatever so long as we appreciate that we succeed far more by succeeding together.

I live my life by three simple rules: gratitude, compassion and respect so looking for a laid back, mature, efficient, organized group where I can find a part on a team that’s in a community. Happy to help however I can but also looking for ‘not quite hardcore’ as I don’t want this game taking over my life (again). =)

My TZ is PST, so I’m basically US but probably won’t really be hopping on until 6PM PST.

Think we would match? Get me on your comms and let’s talk about it =)

If you’re in the market to fly with a bunch of fully goblinized murder freaks, then you might want to check out Be Nice Inc.

-We have a 100% cringe free coms environment. Sexist, racist, or otherwise bigoted weirdos aren’t allowed. We expect our members to treat everyone kindly, even when shitposting.

-We are here to fling our fleshy meat bits into glorious combat and we always prioritize having fun in pvp above all else. We don’t really care WHO gets blown up, just that someone does and that we’re all screaming and laughing while it happens.

-We expect most of our members to be willing to scan the chain and find content. We want people who are foaming at the mouth to set fire to every ship they see and are willing to hop on and put themselves in the position to do it. THAT SAID, we do expect people to put IRL first and are relatively laid back about activity so long as they aren’t completely inactive for longer than a month.

You can learn more about our corp in our reddit ad

Shoot me an evemail if you’re interested and I wish you the best of luck with your search

1 Like

Hello !

Mentality : learning, taking outnumbered fights and having fun

I am currently in a corporation called : Holy Hunters who lives in C5-C5 which gives great Small gang PvP and good ISK making opportunities. That said, we’re a PVP focused corporation which we use most of our time scanning or rolling for content.

We’re all US time zone, looking to grow up that time zone. We love to take fights, even if we are being outnumbered. We are a social group of people who play other games as well.

Our corp’s goal is to grow large enough to take all fights and defend smaller WH corporation from evictions. If that sounds interesting, here is a discord link :

Hey bro come check out Imperium Technologies well establish corp in a great area of null-sec no shortage of content.

welcome

ure more then welcome plz take a look add what we do

Hi mate,

Welcome back to Eve. I think we could be a good fit for you. We have a great mix of experienced and newer players who help each other in the game.

If you are looking for a laid back group of players who like to work together to achieve big things in Eve, while hanging together on comms and having a laugh then 4S maybe for you.

Corporation History

4S is one of the oldest and most accomplished corporations in New Eden (19 years). Created in 2003, 4S was involved in early Alliance warfare as part of Fountain Alliance while independently establishing a reputation for effective anti-pirate fighting. Today 4S is one of the larger corporations within Goonswarm

What we provide:-

✪ Access to upgraded systems for best ratting opportunities in New Eden
✪ Corp & Alliance Ship Replacement Programs (Double SRP)
✪ Regular large and small scale PVP fleets
✪ Safest Null-Sec space to explore and make isk in
✪ Access to premium moons
✪ Access to biggest Null-Sec trade hub (0.0 Jita)
✪ Strong Industry Backbone
✪ Long time players with a vast knowledge of how the game works
✪ Corporation Discord (Very Active)

What we ask of you:-

✓ Participation & activity
✓ Minimum 5 million SP
✓ No characters less than 30 days old

Join our Discord and send us a message: 4S Gaming

Welcome back; the itch never quite goes away, does it? I see you’ve already gotten some offers, but I will throw my hat in the ring.

I’m Cephelange, or Ceph (“Seff”), recruiter for Aegis Reforged. We’re a relatively small, but growing, corp living in nullsec. We’re a member of AARP alliance, in the Immensea region.

We have folks that focus on PvP, some that are all about munching rocks, others that like running combat sites, and still more that get their kicks from making stuff. Our corp has folks with plenty of experience in those aspects, and we’re always open to learning something new, or guiding folks along the path they want to pursue.

The corp membership is from the US, Europe, and our CEO is in Oz, so we have a pretty good mix.

If this sounds like it might be even a little interesting, please check out our recruiting post for more details.

I wish you good fortune in your search, no matter where you end up.

Hi, if you’re interested in a PvP focused corp you should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that lives in Thera, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Also, given you’re just coming back did you know you can now get the free 1m sp on old accounts. If you’re looking for a respec I’d recommend rolling an alpha account so you get the bonuses both for recruiting or being recruited, but if you’re feeling lazy I also like free game time.

long time family, give us a look

hello we are a smaller tightnit corp, come join our discord and see if we are a fit for you

Thank you so much everyone, I think that I’ve found a home so going to save people some typing and effort.

You are all amazing and I wish everyone the best of luck in the future.

Hotdropoclock™ [USRK] has returned! We are looking to add both combat and industrial focused pilots to come be a part of the foundation being laid down. Hotdropoclock™ is an active PvP oriented corp residing in Vale of The Silent as part of the great :panda_face: Fraternity Alliance.

What we can offer:
:skull_and_crossbones: PVP & PVE combat content
:cat:‍:bust_in_silhouette: Specialization in Black Ops
:family: Relaxed atmosphere with a RL comes first mentality
:100: Experienced leadership & FCs
:man_factory_worker: Industrial and moon mining operations w/buyback program
:truck: Jump freighter services
:green_book: Newbro training
:flying_saucer: Ship replacement program
:money_with_wings: Thriving Null Sec Market

Requirements:
3m+ skill points preferred
Omega is a must
Must use Discord and Mumble for comms

In game recruitment: U.S.R.K Recuitment
Or message Lynusvan Pelt [discord:Tedruxpin#2305] or Lordsory Ownage [discord:Top#4970] in the game [discord] if you have any questions.

Join Discord :Purgatory Gaming Community
Zkillboard: hotdropoclock Enterprises | Corporation | zKillboard

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.