85mil SP PvP covertops/blackops pvp only player looking for corporation in LOWSEC, null

Hey @idontknowwhoiam
Immortalis [10101] - Shadow Cartel - is currently recruiting.

I am quiet sure we fit what you’re looking for.

EUTZ (focused) :white_check_mark:
Chill environment, Good community, not something you’d see facebook please… (no IRL politics, pls) :white_check_mark:
Daily PVP :white_check_mark:
Black Ops pvp :white_check_mark:
not blue to Panfam/test/horde/frat/brave :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:
gatecamping :white_check_mark:
mostly stable space :white_check_mark:
active voice comms :white_check_mark:
alliance has content in other timezones aswell :white_check_mark: (EU + US TZ)
younger community… i dont like being the youngest person in corp, trust me, its weird when everyone is like 20 years older than you. :white_check_mark: (we’re a good mix of veterans and new blood)
no Wormholes please thanks :white_check_mark: (we’re using WH for PVP content)

You can find us ingame in the Immortalis-Public channel or you can just drop me a mail or a convo if interested to have a chat.

Fly dangerous,
Lofe

bump2

High mate, Eve Defence Force is in Imperium and have daily PvP. We don’t have many rules, only the sensible stuff and we’re looking for pilots who don’t need their hands held. Get on Jabber and you’ll get pings for fleets throughout the day. If you want to make ISK, you’re free to do that as well, after the war we’re all in chill out mode, not engaging in any serious campaigns.

Learn more about us here: Eve Defence Force [Imperium]
Chat to us here: Eve Defence Force

Hope to get the opportunity to chat with you. Take care.

bumpg

if you havent found somewhere yet come have a chat with us

still looking…

TEMPLAR.

Bump,

Bump!

…bump…

If you are still looking The Order of Merlin -WASOP- Are Recruiting

League of Gentlemen is recruiting! Looking for PVP/PVE/Indy players! We’re a well established null sec corp looking for some new blood! - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

You’re more than welcome to come have a chat with us!

Bump.

.bumping

Bump.

Bumped. Still gathering options.

Howdy sir, I think we might be a good fit. We are a PvP focused Corp that is always looking for content and does blops stuff whenever a target presents itself. We aren’t the youngest community but we have all sorts of people in all age ranges, so you won’t be alone in that regard. We are fairly well established and have a active community. We are also working on doing more content such as gate camping and are always looking for more people who are willing to help generate that kind of content!

More information can be found in our recruitment ad if any of this sounds interesting!

Hi Please Join our discord for more information or to ask any questions.

Still searching.