86mil sp pvp LFC

Been out of the game for quite a bit. Looking for a corp with activity from 00:30 eve time and on. I can be active much earlier than that on my days off from work, but most days its after 00:30. Would prefer J space but I am open minded to other areas. Comms is not a problem for me.

Hello 70k

That timezones sounds like Late EU/Early US, thats perfect time for our Imperial Federation and our alliance, we do activity all arround the timezones and corp stuff arround that timezones I listed above.

If u r interested, contact us on our discord
Imperial Federation

We hope to have u with us
Aster

hello 73k3r

We are a low-sec group that operates around placid/syndicate region that plays around 23:00-06:00

[US/AU] Low-Sec Alliance based in Placid/Syndicate Region Looking For Corporations - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

o7 C5 wh corp here We Operate at almost all times of the day! Pve mining pvp etc you name it we probably do it. Not a huge corp more small gang than anything. Join here if you are interested! Murderous Mindset

– Valklears. is recruiting
╗╔╔╗║║║ ☩ ☩ ☩ ☩
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ ☩ ☩ ☩ ☩
We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

We operate in Low sec on the Edge of nullsec where we support the Minmatar Republic, doing faction warfare, and launch our roams into nullsec. You’ll have acces to relative easy high-end incomes.

Looking for new and old players that enjoy blowing up ships or are awesome at supporting activities.

Meet us on http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 :smiley:

shoot us a message on discord. the time you play fit right on the time we do our activities

If you’re looking for a group of active players who enjoy the game and wanna fly together try us…

We’re The Order of Omerta and we are a new(ish) mining and indy Corp looking for members to join us on fleets and coms.

We’re building a community and are looking for relaxed folks to help us grow it. We believe that eve is a game, and a damn good one, but it shouldn’t be stressful or toxic. We are folks who like staring at rocks and playing with legos, some like to fight but we’re mostly about that isk and having fun with our people.

I am newer to the indy side and I wanted to get better without having to be a member of some major group. We like being smaller and even if we grow we intend to cap off our alliance membership before we lose the small community feel.

We got
90% jita buyback
Orca and porpoise boosts
Indy infrastructure
Discord: The Order of Omerta
Near perfect refining skills
Relaxed atmosphere (newbros welcome)

If you like building things and want to help us build a Corp and alliance then message us.

If interested message me here or in game Varina Vengari.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.