87M SP - Looking for PvE corp in NS

I only like PvE content in EVE, not PvP but can defense myself (but normally die, as I really suck at PVP). I need the isk to fund my acccount so that’s why I do mostly ratting/exploration and also do mining/invention/research on my other alt. I don’t do TS3/Discord/FB/IG and other whatever voice/chat/social apps. I might someday as I know the full benefit of it in a fleet battle. I would really like to live in NPC region as I don’t like SOV Space/CTAs/PAPs/ADM whatever they call it. So I am definitely limited to Renter corp, or industrial corp in a big alliance. If you see my employment history, I have been moving from corp to corp trying to find the best corp that fit my gameplay. The thing is when I join a corp they sweet talk and seems to provide talk and can say they can fulfill my gameplay, but after a few months, it’s all just lie, and I have to move on. So I am tired of doing that, and also my isk have depleted paying JF hauling service. So this time, I will say what I want in EvE and any corps out there can let me joint them, if they seriously/honestly can fulfill my gaming needs.

I am mostly AUTZ and normaly play EVE from 2400 HRS to 1300 HRS EVETIME. I will be active in intel channel if there’s any, as I love to explore an do relic site and scan for WH. I have over 87M SP and my miner toon have just over 49M SP (updated with the new Moon mining skill). In summary I list below :-

• I am mostly interested in ratting, exploration (PvE), and can do mining ops also.
  • Not interested in CTA/PAP/ADM or any SOV warfare, though I can do system defense.
  • Not interested in TS3/Discord/Facebook/IG or whatever social apps.
  • I like a stable corp who doestn’t move much ie. doesn’t want a corp that move regions every few months as I will lose isk in paying to move my assets in JFs service.
  • I am most of the time online from 2400 HRS to 1300 HRS EVETIME give or take.
  • I am mature gamer and definitely demands RL come first.
  • I like NPC region ( no SOV warfare).
  • easy access to JF service

I know, the above is very demanding, but I need to seriously and honestly just say what I want in a corp rather than wasting my time searching and applying in every corp recruitment out there. Only serious corp who definitely can provide me with the above, please do invite me or talk in more detail in your corp chat.

You’d be welcome to join us. We need PVEer to pay tax and push our active indexes up.

Thanks for the offer… let see some other options other than FW.

we dont do any NPC stuff, good ratting, decent exploring, and amazing mining.

no sov fleets, no CTAs.

USTZ(mostly)

JF services are 150isk/m3 to and from jita.

ill be in game for a while so feel free to convo me(also sent u a mail in game)

The FW stuff is in low sec. You don’t have to do the FW stuff. We have FW and null sec.

Sounds like we might be what you’re looking for. No mandatory CTAs, plenty of opportunities to do whatever you want. Extensive JF services available. Lots of systems to choose from. We are in SOV space but with no CTAs and secure systems, only the advantages of it.

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

I am a recruitment officer with Goonswarm Federation. We live in delve which is a mix between Sov and Blood raider owned. We have multiple layed back corps that work in the blood space. We have many systems with large mining belts with great ore,home defense fleets,intel. Our space is practically in-invadable so Soviet warfare does not exist. If you choose to start pvp’ing,we have great programs for that. I am very interested in speaking with you,and if you lime what you hear,mail me in game. Thx

Thanks for the post… keep em’ coming… Now getting hard to choose from. Please be aware my wants and don’t in my post.

If your after a casual aussie timezone corp that does a bit of ratting and industry with the option of learning some pvp for better self defence Australian Belt Strippers is looking for people. Convo me around about DT if you want to have a chat I’m just at work at the moment so my play times are a little restricted.
We live in Providence so we operate under NRDS, it has easy access and a fairly solid industry and market. One of our main rules is that RL comes first and while it is sov space and it is a little turbulent with the upcoming outpost to citadel changes providence is a fairly stable region without a great deal of SOV warfare.
Not for everyone but worth having a chat if your interested.

EDIT: Also if corps are charging you for JF services unless theyre in super deep deep nullsec your getting ripped off we operate a free for members service fueled by the ocassional small ice mining op.

we are renting some systems in 0-sec

I will make up my mind to join a corp hopefully by the end of the week or the next, depend on whether they suit my gameplay or not. I will leave WHs and Providence as a last choice, since I am not looking for a war-rich environment at the moment until I am properly verse in PvP. More interested in PvE. Thanks.

Hey, you’ll find you can do your thing with us

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We dont require much; but an API is needed. A background check will be performed.
We want people who want to work alone and together, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in NRDS Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.
We try to have diffrent fleets up whenever we can.

Our members range from longtime players to new players.
We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere,
all timezones are welcome to us and we are the sort that understand that rl comes first
Activity in both US, Eu and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacment Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets,
a BluePrintCopy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great
If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed ingame)

Link on forums:No More Tears, Join Evian Industries

Best Regards
Evian Industries

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.