9 returning players looking for new home

Hello all, as per title 9 returning players between 100-190m sp looking for a new group as our last one had disbanded whilst we were away. We are looking for a small/medium sized lowsec group that pvps, is laid back, uses their capitals and understands that irl comes first (we’re old men now). We’re all UK based so a EU tz Corp would be ideal, we don’t care about SRP or mining so don’t expect us to train rorquals.

We have 4 titans (3 Avatars 1 Erebus) 11 super carriers (2 revenants 7 Nyx 1 Hel 1 Aeon) approximately 20 dreads and 15 carriers (all of which have been modernised since we last played) We each have multiple accounts and each own at least 1 super if not 2-3. Most of us haven’t played since 2014 and are a bit rusty. We have played games together on and off for the last 15 years and are quite tight nit. We’re all isk self sufficient and have at least 50b to spend on doctrine ships/fits. In total we can bring to your corp 15 supers 35-40 capitals and roughly 38-50 characters depending on circumstances. We can sort out our own logistics and are prepared to move anywhere.

Please eve mail or leave a message here, we won’t be revealing our identities until we are ready to join due to the number of supers we have logged off in space.

6 Likes

I understand you mentioned low sec as a goal, ut I want to try!

UKOC is a PVP, indy corp within TEST.
We are a laid back group of guys who enjoy blowing things up, sometimes its not even ours!

Please join our Discord or talk to us ingame and lets have a chat!

Fly safe,

o7

1 Like

Hi you are at right place we are a small medium size corp which welcomes you very well.

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers at heart but also take part in larger drops with our new alliance buddies. As of today, we’re proud members of Shoot First which adds a nice little extra to our content portfolio and a couple benefits, too.

We’re based in Sinq Laison, super close to the southern warzone. That means content is literally at our doorstep and we harvest it every day. We fly everything from T1 frigates to T2 battleships, caps and often somewhat unusual fits. We don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. More Explosions.
  3. Citadels with Clone Bays.
  4. Alliance SRP on doctrines.
  5. Moonmining (wtf, not too much pls)

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun and we don’t want to fly with jerks.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A dread alt is not a hard requirement but strongly suggested.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

1 Like

Check Dacian Armada mate. You wont regret!

1 Like

Templis CALSF is always recruiting. We are located in Derelik, with super staging out of the keepstar in Camal. Very laid back. Shoot a message to John Togoanta in-game if youre interested

1 Like

@Generic_Cyno

You would fit in really well with us in The RIOT Formation [RIOT.]

We are UK/EU and Early US based and we need guys like you, espcially with the big toys!

Let me compose an in game mail to you and we can go from there.

If you can, hop into our Discord so we can talk. I’m available all the time pretty much.

All the best,

Alt o7

1 Like

Bokbok @Generic_Cyno

I’d love for you to come into our discord sometime to talk about Fweddit http://discord.fweddit.space/

My corp runs Free Range Chikuns, our small and independent poultry loving US/Late EU NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord so we can chat, and ask for me, nivlac hita (CEO, Discord ID @niv#5061). Even if you’re unsure or already have another corp, we do lots of public roams and just like to chit chat on our discord. If I’m not on, ask for my lovely assistants by typing @Human Resources.

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

2 Likes

Sent you an in game mail.

1 Like

I also recommend Fweddit

1 Like

Hey @Generic_Cyno

Our corp Filthy Peasants may be exactly what you are looking for. We’re a lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We do everything from small gang roams, WH diving, blops, capital drops, and super kills.

Our corp is RL focused with no participation requirements as we are all adults with our own lives. Our activity picks up around 18:00-05:00 EVE time on weekdays and week ends with all around activity as most of us do not work weekends. I will advise we are most active in the US TZ but our members are from all over the world so there is usually always some one and some thing going on at any point in the day.

Unfortunately you will find that in lowsec while there are opportunities to use caps the use of supers is usually only reserved for structure bashes or quick ganks. Unless you join one of the largest groups you’re always going to have be very careful with using them. All that said we try to use our supers as much as we can and we’ve lost some due to stupidity but atleast we aren’t scared to take them out!

I’m done with my wall of text now. I urge you to check out our killboard and join our public channel Open Filth to have a chat with us. Good luck o7

1 Like

Just join Snuffed Out, to be honest. Most lowsec groups have been choked out. I’ve seen Black Rise Matters doing some silly things as well. Depending on who you know you might be able to get into the more exclusive lowsec groups- but they don’t really browse the forums, you’re on your own there :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Check your ingame mail and welcome back to EvE

1 Like

Popular boy, hope you don’t mind that most recruiters are only interested in what you bring to their corps, not you or your friends for who you are.

If you want to chat about more than what you own, give me a yell.

1 Like

Bump still looking, a lot of replies and thanks for the interest.

1 Like

Generic Cyno.

I’m a recruiter for SBBAL. We’re a PVP focused corp up north with a small corp atmosphere. Most of us are like your bunch of friends and we’re close knit and been playing across many corps together.

If you’re interested in having some fun with us I’d be down to chat with you in regards to getting to know you and your group of individuals and what you’re all looking for.

I don’t know if you check your in game mails on this alt but I will send one with a discord invite or just send me an in game eve mail from whichever toon you’d like me to contact.

Cheers,
Milli o7

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.